on 14 January 2012
Bought this item about 2 months ago,
for the price I paid has been good.
I purchased on the basis of being the most powerful unit in its price range.
Well made solid construction, the battery hasn't run out on me though I am generally charge regularly, and have been overall very impressed with the suction and what it will pick up- cleaning out the units is a breeze.
Comes with some handy cleaning attachments and charger is nice and solid.
A good buy
102 people found this helpful
on 12 August 2012
This hand-held vac is ideal for hoovering up fur from my giant French Lop rabbit who sheds it all over my wooden floor. Does the job perfectly! Also handy for the car and cleaning up any other little bits of debris around the home. Needs re-charging after each use but this is not a problem. I think this product would make an ideal wedding gift or new-home welcoming present. Very happy with this purchase.
13 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2012
It's not the most powerfull mini-vacuum cleaner of the market but it's 7.2v assure a very good power for the demand. I use it in the kitchen mostly (crumbs, dust, dog fur and so on) and around the house for small cleaning. For the major jobs I have a bigger vacuum cleaner. As far as I've seen it's the best price-quality choice you can get by far.
15 people found this helpful
on 5 July 2012
This is great for when the grandchildren come over, more cornflakes on the floor than in the dish This little Vacuum picked them up in no time at all,and Lilly who is 4 can use it herself Best little gadget i have bought in a long time would recommend this to anyone who has little people to clean up after.
4 people found this helpful
on 4 January 2013
Bought it for vacuuming the car and the stairs but to be quite honest, the suction power is rather poor and I've ended up stashing it back in the box. It's okay for picking up crumbs - as long as they're light - but otherwise, it isn't much use.
on 16 December 2012
I ordered this product only to find that I got an email 2 weeks later from Amazon saying that my address is undeliverable which is strange as I buy a lot of things from the internet and have never had this problem, when I tried to re-order I found that it had been removed from the site. So I am unable to comment on this item further.
on 1 April 2013
Found it ideal for cleaning up the pet shavings from the hamster cage, sawdust and paper and light objects, saves loads of time in getting the large vacum out for such a little job (should imagine it would be good for caged birds spill as well)
on 3 June 2013
The wall mounted charging socket/locator is a bit 'Iffy' as I have difficulty replacing the unit after use.and being a bit impatiant could lead to damaging this area.

I am also agrieved to see that this product is now six pounds less in cost to what I paid for it
on 29 July 2013
I would do a better job lifting the dust crumbs by hand!! Very poor suction and short battery life, would not recommend
on 7 April 2013
its got to be the poorest car vac ever would not pull the skin of a rice pudding.i hate it