on 14 January 2012
Bought this item about 2 months ago,
for the price I paid has been good.
I purchased on the basis of being the most powerful unit in its price range.
Well made solid construction, the battery hasn't run out on me though I am generally charge regularly, and have been overall very impressed with the suction and what it will pick up- cleaning out the units is a breeze.
Comes with some handy cleaning attachments and charger is nice and solid.
A good buy
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 January 2013
When reading other reviews of this product I will start by mentioning that I did not buy this vacuum cleaner to replace my ordinary household vacuum cleaner.

This is a lightweight vacuum cleaner that is perfect for small jobs like picking up bread crumbs or similar, but it will not deep clean your fitted carpets. I bought it to do quick little jobs like e.g. bread crumbs, bits of ashes around my wood burner, and the odd bits of grass or whatever I tend to bring into my house under my shoes, or stuck in my socks. It does this job perfectly and as I have mounted the charger in an easily accessible position, it is so easy to do a light vacuum job and pop it back in its cradle, rather than having to get the proper vacuum cleaner out of the cupboard. I have plugged the charger unit into a timer, so I do not need to think about recharging the thing, when replaced in the charger unit it automatically charges for one hour every day, which seems to keep it happy.

A full charge gives at least 10 minutes of vacuum cleaning - I have actually not yet managed to exhaust it in one session - which is more than enough for those small little jobs, and the built in light makes it great for dark areas under tables etc. The dust compartment is easily emptied and cleaned if required. The filter does trap a lot of bits and pieces (so there you go, the thing does pick up stuff) that can be removed by tapping the filter housing on a hard surface. I find that giving the filter a quick rinse with lukewarm water from time to time is a really good idea, and helps to maintain a good suction. However, the filter must be allowed to fully dry out before it can be put back in the vacuum cleaner - this can take a while.

I have had the vacuum cleaner for 4 months now, and all in all I find it a very good mini vacuum cleaner that I am completely happy and satisfied with.
on 20 May 2012
It's not the most powerfull mini-vacuum cleaner of the market but it's 7.2v assure a very good power for the demand. I use it in the kitchen mostly (crumbs, dust, dog fur and so on) and around the house for small cleaning. For the major jobs I have a bigger vacuum cleaner. As far as I've seen it's the best price-quality choice you can get by far.
on 18 May 2012
Arrived promptly, nice product with pretty good power. Bought it because minor spillages (ash, crumbs etc.) show on laminated flooring and great for clearing them. Like the fact the wall mount is actually the charging cradle, and the light actually does help!
on 6 May 2013
It has been a great little hoover plenty of suction but only lasted 13months then smoke was coming out of it. Not very happy.
on 21 April 2012
Bought this for our caravan, but it was absolute rubbish. Could have used a straw and sucked up more fluff myself.
on 23 April 2012
This little gadget is quite good, not particularly strong in suction but quite useful and convenient for a few dropped crumbs.
Its easy to empty and in general it was a good buy.
on 3 May 2012
VERY GOOD PRODUCT WITH A LONG 'CHARGELIFE'.COMES WITH A LOT OF USEFUL ATTACHMENTS.ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THE LACK OF A FULLY CHARGED/CHARGING INDICATOR.
on 12 August 2012
This hand-held vac is ideal for hoovering up fur from my giant French Lop rabbit who sheds it all over my wooden floor. Does the job perfectly! Also handy for the car and cleaning up any other little bits of debris around the home. Needs re-charging after each use but this is not a problem. I think this product would make an ideal wedding gift or new-home welcoming present. Very happy with this purchase.
on 19 March 2012
What a fantastic handheld vacuum cleaner, small and powerful, with many accessories, has only one defect there is no light to indicate when charging.
11 Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse