on 21 February 2011
I purchased these boots to keep my feet warm and dry ...... this may work in dry powder snow , but definitely does not work in the damper slushy snow we get here in the midlands .....
11 Comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 January 2017
Ordered size 9 and they are quite tight this could be because they are a EU size 42 which is actually 8.5 in the UK. I really like them so I'm going to keep them and hope they'll be ok when the padding inside goes down. They only just fit my calf too so can't fit any trousers in unless skinny jeans, I don't have skinny calf's I think quite average.
on 21 August 2017
love theses boots nice and cosy
on 24 July 2017
After a walk through wet grass this morning my feet were absolutely soaked. Not waterproof at all.I would have been drier in my slippers
on 15 April 2014
The boots are comfortable and look great, I'm happy with the product, it's what I expected and they and are exactly as the picture shows.
on 30 December 2012
These boots were purchased for a family member and as yet she's not said a thing about them so I guess they must be ok?
on 29 January 2013
Warm, dry feet when worn. they are a bit on the tight side, so can't wear thick socks with them, lots of compliments. lets see how i get on in real Austrian snow soon.
on 5 May 2017
Does not grip on compacted snow or ice.
on 27 December 2013
Brilliant product. Warm, light and comfortable. They have a zip at the side and a lace at the front, I usually find boots have a big gap around the top when I put them on but these fit perfectly when fastened up.
on 21 March 2013
Love these boots - reasonably funky, lightweight and kept my feet dry and warm, what more could you ask for - decent price too!