on 8 March 2011
I have always had Nokia phones had a old 2630 which is about 8years old and falling apart. So bought this phone on the 5th march 2011 and was on my door on the 8th, (now that fast) its a nice little phone easy to use there are loads of things to use like internet & web and such like. But been over 60yr, I will just use it to ring an text.I would give this 5 stars. (go on buy one treat your self)
on 2 January 2012
good value for money. so far so nice. excellent without doubt, can not complain at all. easy to use, hard to believe.
on 29 September 2013
Perfect replacement for an old Nokia that had packed in.
This simple phone with Bluetooth was the best replacement.
Hopefully another 5 years trouble free with this handset.
on 10 April 2011
Bought two of these for gifts for relatives abroad and pleased with them for the price, one problem though, cannot get them unlocked as they are too new.
on 21 July 2017
Not to the same specification as my own phone Had to go and buy another mobile elsewhere
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 November 2013
This phone is for those who just want the basics. The display is large and clearly lit, it has a camera and good battery life.
The phone is slim and easy to put in your pocket. It is also in silver and red instead of boring black.
on 7 December 2013
I like this phone because it is nice and clear and the £10 freedom freebee is just right for my needs and I like its looks
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 January 2012
So what do you need? A PHONE! Neat, straightforward, no extraneous apps (who the hell invented that appalling abbreviation?) and a battery that lasts into the next century. Even the Blonde can work it.
on 9 May 2011
I purchased this just for a cheap simple phone. I have overall been pleased with it, it is simple to use, texting is easy and it has a much greater choice of ring tones & message tones than phones I have had previously. The user guide book it comes with does not give detailed instructions, such as how to actually upload music onto the phone so this I have yet to discover how to do.
The one main problem I have found is that although there is a "sent items" folder in text messaging, this phone does not do this. There is nowhere to change settings to allow this, after researching on the internet I have found that this is a fault with this model, which personally I have found quite annoying. Other than this, no problems with this phone, and its prettier to look at than other plain nokias.
22 Comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 June 2011
I was looking for a fairly basic phone, calls, text,a few games, simple camera and most importantly, a loud alarm clock, due to being somewhat deaf! This product appeared from the on-line spec to be what I was looking for and within my price range.

It arrived within the specified time and was easy to set up for use. I have tried out most applications and found them easy to access and quality as expected. I can't comment on the music app, as I can't wear in-ear earphones.

All in all, a product which meets up to expectation.

Oh, and the alarm does wake me up in the morning!