on 29 April 2017
Second pair I have bought. Enough said. Good strong work boots.
on 12 March 2017
They are a bit big, but OK with thick socks. Great for the allotment. I feel much safer when digging.
on 13 August 2011
Extremely pleased with these Ambler Welted Work Boots ,they arrived quickly, well packaged and very comfortable straight out of the box. They feel rugged and well padded but not overly heavy despite the welt design and steel toe cap. Have had to wear them most of the day on site, no problem. They are flexible at the ankle even with the laces fully tightened. The sole are nicely treaded non-slip and the welt means no shock when pushing down on spades tops.

I've only had them about a month and so far cannot find a fault, so hence the five stars. Certainly I am happy to recommend them as great value.
on 15 July 2014
Bought for my daughter for a countryside management course.Not sure what to expect as some of the reviews weren't that positive but didn't want to get a real expensive pair. Was pleasantly surprised at the speed of delivery and the overall quality of the boot which is excellent.My daughter has worn them a couple of times now and has found them incredibly comfy and a good fit. Hopefully they will last a decent amount of time [looking at the quality I expect them to.]
on 24 September 2015
Comfortable boots. Bought to replace my comfy trainer style safety boots that are worn out. these are much smarter than the trainers. Only worn them two days though. As I am not used to wearing boots a couple of blisters have come up on the back of my upper heel but should be fine once the skin hardens. Had these at a reduced price and you won't get quality boots like these for much less than £30. Great value. Should last at least 12 months.
on 10 July 2016
Very good work boot with good ankle support and comes in a great range of smaller sizes.

I am a 5.5/6 and found 6 was a good size to fit in very thick socks (and a normal pair underneath) and not feel at all cramp. Keeps water out and the heat in, I've never had cold feet and they've stayed dry while working outdoors in all weathers. They're also a reasonable weight and not too heavy.
on 22 February 2016
Delivered promptly by Brixworkwear this is the 3rd or 4th pair I've had over the years. They take a fair bit of hammering and don't last much more than a year or so, but if I keep on buying them I can hardly give them less than 5 stars, can I? They were all size 9 and fitted well.
on 4 May 2016
Lovely fit, comfortable. Did not last as long as expected but that may be due to the fact that I don't look after them all that well. Noe on my second pair in as many years.
on 29 October 2015
Although a good boot very large size which they don't warn you about so this has ended up costing me a further £5.60 + another £2.80 if i require a replacement
on 25 July 2012
I ordered these boots because other shoppers had left 5-star reviews, but I was very disappointed in both the boots and the level of service I received. I placed my order on 22nd June and did what was required to secure shipping within 1 working day, however I was given a Dispatch Estimate of 28th-29th June and a Delivery Estimate of 2nd-5th July!
Only when I enquired about these dates was I told of a delay in supply that would mean me having to wait for at least 2 weeks for a service that had promised a 2-3 day turnaround. This should have been stated at the point of purchase... and I probably would have looked elsewhere..
When my boots eventually arrived they were far too small. I work a 9-hour shift almost entirely on my feet and I need comfortable footwear - these boots simply weren't fit for purpose. They were sold to me as UK size 10 but they were much smaller and narrower than all of my other UK 10s. The inside of the steel toe cap was uncomfortable too, and would have been painful to wear for long periods.
When I contacted the seller to request a return and refund they were quick and efficient. However, as it cost me to send the boots back I am now left with no work boots and a wallet that is £11.25 lighter!
I have used Amazon for the last 2-3 years when buying my boots and shoes, and never had any problems before. I will be much more careful in shopping around in future, but I won't buy from this seller again.