Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star). See all 6 reviews
on 7 March 2011
My wife and i love ballroom dancing so when i heard about this on Classic FM, I ordered straight away. it arrived this morning and we absolutely love it - most of the pieces are recognisable, it's upbeat and good fun - even if you have two left feet you can still imagine dancing round a ballroom in vienna! I'm looking forward to bringing it along to our next dancing class.

Alan
on 11 March 2011
my mum is crazy about shows like 'Strictly' and was a keen ballroom dancer in 'her youth', or so she tells me on many an occasion! So when i saw this, i just had to buy it for her. She absolutely loves it. According to her she's been playing it incessantly all week; this was confirmed when I dropped by this week and she played me some of her 'favourites': "you'll LOVE this one!". She was right actually - we were waltzing around the kitchen in seconds! Lots of fun and i thoroughly recommend for mum!