Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 June 2017
Good quality and condition. I use it with my students a lot and still good! I will buy again.
on 5 February 2015
This is excellent! A great travel game!!
on 3 July 2014
excellent service and very sturdy for price
on 22 October 2015
Bought this to keep my children entertained on a long-haul flight, and we were very excited to receive it. Sadly, it is rubbish and will be going in the bin. The characters come on a large piece of card; each character has perforated edges, so that they can be popped out and slotted into the appropriate board - red or blue. Many of the blue characters were printed off-centre, so you couldn't see them properly once perforated; a couple of the red characters were, somehow, torn, before we even tried to pop them out of the card. Anyway, we decided to play a game. Glad we did as it became useless immediately, and I'd rather have found this out now than on the plane. The idea of the game is to push the character cards down into the board once they've been eliminated; despite doing this gently, we ended up with a number of crumpled and dog-eared characters just from an attempt at one game. This is so shabby, flimsy, and such poor quality, I really would recommend that you avoid wasting your money. I wish I had.
on 11 June 2012
Great game! Kept my children entertained during our journey on the plane and just before bed time in the hotel. Only downfall is I don't think this game will last, the card pieces on the board bend easily, think it would be better with plastic pieces, it would make it more durable. I think it is expensive for the quality.
on 14 June 2013
Delivery very efficient and well packaged. As always you can rely on amazon to deliver as promised.
As for the actual game, my daughter absolutely loves it and was very pleased that she can take it with her on holiday.
The reason for my rating is that the picture cards which fit into the frame of guess who are very flimsy and after only a couple of games the cards have become damaged due to them getting stuck when you push them down.
I don't know how long it will last!
Overall for the money and for travelling with children it does the job.
on 5 October 2016
Don't buy this if you're expecting the old fashioned version with the flip-down people. It's a version with faces on little pieces of card that you're meant to slide up and down. Sadly it's not really fit for purpose as the face cards are impossible to get in and move around without them falling out, getting bent etc. Really disappointing - I had an old flip-down travel version of this game years ago that was fantastic but this version is rubbish.
on 7 April 2016
2 stars because you can technically play the game. I assumed wrongly that the faces would flip down like the larger game but no. It's a piece of card you have to slide down. I can't see the game lasting more than one journey. The cards are so small and the whole thing is not well thought out . Some of the cards don't stay in place during play so it's a waste of time.
on 17 December 2013
A great size to pack for a journey, however the cards are a bit fiddly and getting frayed quite quickly. It needs to be kept in it's original box for transportation so not to lose the cards,

The images are quite small, so some players will need their specs to see the faces properly
on 29 May 2014
We had a lot of fun with this game initially.
Now, a few weeks later, some of the faces cards keep slipping down on one of the game boards, which is very frustrating and makes it unusable.

It's a real pity, but I would not be recommending this travel version for this reason.