on 15 September 2011
Great birthday present for my 9 nine year old son who loves Harry Potter. All the family will enjoy this but most especially if you have an interest in Harry Potter.
on 18 June 2012
I gave this a 4 star since I prefer the original Cluedo, this one makes it a little bit too complicated to play wih children of ages between 8 to 10 with the Flo powder and the changing secret doors. We played it only twice since kids wants something fun that is easy to play and the original Cluedo fulfills that better then the Harry Potter one.
on 27 October 2011
I think this is an improvement on the traditional Cluedo, especially if you are a fan of Harry Potter. We all enjoyed playing this as we would relate to the characters, locatations and items more.
on 9 January 2013
My 8 and 10 year olds love this game. More interesting than the usual cluedo with all the best characters, a second dice, doors that open and close and flue powder that allows you to move easily around the board.
on 12 January 2012
When buying I overlooked the recomended age (12) and only noticed once my niece (7) opened the item... But luckily she got the rules and we had some good fun playing the game. Definitely also recommended to any Harry Potter fan as you can take a role of your favourite charachter and hunt down the usual suspects (Malfoys, Bellatrix, Fenrir, etc.) around various locations from HP...
As we never played Cluedo before the first few games were played with instruction sheet at hand, but as instructions are quite clear (both in term of assembly as well as rules), we had fun playing without them quite quickly.
on 12 March 2014
This was a lovely Christmas gift, recieved with delight, and so fun to get stuck into.
But above all, the sellers were kind enough to waive the bar to send out of Britain- they sent it , and made me happy.
I recommend them heartily, and thank them.
on 13 December 2013
If you love board games and Harry Potter you will LOVE this game! It's so much fun. A bit more complicated than normal Cluedo but so much more fun! Perfect for anyone who loved the magic world of Harry Potter.
on 16 January 2013
This was a present to twin 11 year old girls. It was extremely exciting and welcome until they opened the box!
There is a lot of preparation popping out cardboard discs and assembling wheels that frankly at this price should have been made of something more durable than cardboard. There are no containers for the various sets of cards, or the cardboard counters or anything else for that matter, so everything runs around the main box. Chances are pretty good most will be down the back of the sofa before too long. This game is expensive as board games go and I was really disappointed in the cheapness of the whole thing. The instructions are comprehensive enough but still complex especially if you don't know the rules of normal Cluedo.
The only thing that may make the children go back to it will be the HP theme (they are huge fans) but frankly I don't think they will bother.
If you have a chance - go and see this product in the flesh before buying - that way you will know what you are getting for your money. Had I done so I definitely would not have spent the money.
on 20 January 2013
If you like the traditional cluedo and you are a happy potter fan then you will love this game. There are a few additional tweeks to the original which makes the game more interesting. We played with our 2 boys aged 6 and 8 and they loved it. Great game and good buy. Arrived promptly.
on 8 January 2012
yes it took us at least 2 hours to set this up, very confusing, although we had planty of laughs trying especially when part of the instructions actually said Whats Happening? as we didn't have a clue, howver after playing it it is actually good fun, my 9 year old likes it, it is better i think with more than 3 players as it gets a bit easy and monotonous, so this means we cant play it often but still fun when we do