on 22 November 2010
The hdmi cables came well packed in a zip lock bag, easy to use. The cable connectors are gold, did compare it with my previous hdmi cable the quality or quantity is significantly more. I don't know if I am making sense but it really looks apart. I did a quick price check on Comet for the Tele and the cable. Saved £££s the Christmas. This cable had a nice snake skin type of Nylon and was visible when you see it in the flesh.
I did use them on my new Samsung LE46C750 that I also bought from Amazon. All I can say is that this is a new experience for a blind man, I can see all details in 3d and our living room has turned into a cinema room. We had the neighbours for the weekend and I think they will be also buying the same. This will make our Christmas brighter as we have the whole family meeting at our place this time.
on 14 February 2011
Recently, I changed from a 1080p Sony HW10 projector to a 50" 3D Plasma. (Wife wanted a change)!

So, my cables ran from my PJ to the AV gear below it and they were all HDMI 1.3a spec @ £40 each.

As I had 3D, I wanted to go 1.4 HDMI (high speed) for my own peace of mind. (even though 1.3 is fine for 3D)

I use my Yamaha AV amp to switch between my Bluray player, Sky, PC, and PS3 so I needed 5+ HDMI cables. After reading that expensive HDMI cables make no dofference, I figured I would budget to £10 per cable.

Shooping around I came across the Ikuna range and took a chance. The results were amazing!

Why:

They BEND! I always hated my old HMDI cables as they did not flex well and it always felt the HDMI ports were about to break! The Ikuna range are so flexable!

They look good with their snake skin cover.

They start @ 0.5 meter in size, perfect for the back of my amp as I hate having too much access
cable cluttering up the back.

Delivery: This is the best service I have ever experienced form any company. I ordered @ 2pm, they arrive in NORTHERN IRELAND next day! And that was on 3 seperate orders over a month!

Quality is perfect, picture and sound is as good as it gets!

So don't waste your money on expensive cables, get these and you won't regret it!
There will be times where standard length HDMI cables are simply too long and would either be an eyesore or a nuisance. A shorter cable can sometimes be a suitable alternative and they can be more easily tucked out of sight.

The connectors used here appear to be of high quality and the complete cable appears to be of good quality. This is the shortest of the range and there are several identical-looking but considerably longer versions that may suit other needs. Although slightly more expensive than some alternatives, they are not as expensive as some .

This cable also supports Ethernet over HDMI where it is available.
on 17 November 2013
It works and is ideal for connecting portable devices to you TV etc. Puts the portable device in control of the cable, rather than being swept to the floor by a rigid and inflexible cable.
on 13 January 2013
Bought this to go with my husbands Christmas present, his Kindle Fire HD. One end fits in to the Kindle Fire, the other into a HD TV, then you can watch your Kindle Fire HD films etc on a large screen tv if you want to. Great for my husband as he travels all over the World & quite often comes across HD tv's in hotel rooms that he can use this with. :-)
44 Comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 December 2010
CAble arrived as per expected delivery period - works really well - connecting my laptop to my 42" HD TV. I can stream from the internet but with my laptop next to me and not the television - easier to manage for lazy people like me
on 24 December 2015
Top quality cable. Braided, gold connectors, 4K compatible (but not personally tested yet) flexible and quality feel to it. I now use this my Amazon Fire (latest version) and so far it works fine without any issues. 2 year warranty and designed in the UK. I will buy more to replace my older HDMI cables. What more do you need.

Update - cable sound and image seemed to slightly improve with time. Compared with and ol WED cable and this one was better on all counts (build, sound, image).
on 17 November 2010
I can't fault this, I have two, now getting another. Stick the big names and the budget ones. 8 quid for super quality including postage and it came next day from HD central
on 13 March 2017
Very happy with it. The swivvle is slightly spring loaded, which means it flexes nicely without being stuck in one position - this is useful in case you get the positioning wrong and can't reach it any longer (when I plugged them into the back of my TV) and can manipulate it accordingly.
on 23 August 2017
I am reviewing the 12m version as all reviews seem random, I have a mixed opinion it's well made and feels sturdy,
When I first recieved the cable it played directly to the tv a 4k image, after a short period the only way to get an image is to run it from my Av amplifier to tv.
Have tried it with xbox one s and playstation 4 and PC without the amp as a booster without success it must be rooted through av amp.
So I assume it is not suited for high band with long runs.
Have not tested it with HDR since my amp can not pass it through.