Size: X-Small|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£21.18+ £2.59 shipping

on 27 December 2016
Just what you need in this country
on 17 June 2017
Lovely trousers and great fit apart from the waist band isn't overly generous for passing the hip area, once past there the are a perfect fit.
on 2 September 2012
A small size is tiny. If you are a size 10 opt for the medium and a 12 I would recommend a large. The product is well made but the velro, I think, could better placed to allow the trousers to be more snug fitting at the ankle but it is of no major consequence. They are so comfortable I forgot I was wearing them after the rain stopped and had begun to dry out. They are 'quiet' to wear and easy to care for. The wrong size was replaced promptly and with out difficulty. I have two pairs of these now so one can dry out when I need to keep dry. I am very pleased with this purchase.
on 24 October 2013
I bought these for walking my dog as I get soaked right through and they are exactly what I was looking for! I am 5'7 and these are the perfect length. Really great quality especially given that the price is very low - I am thrilled with them. I ordered a size S as I read on another review that the XS were tiny and they fit me (size 8) perfectly. May buy a second pair to keep as a spare as it's really hard to come across this type of apparel which does the job and looks good. They are as flattering as over trousers can be and feel like thick tracksuit bottoms or thin ski pants - perfect for the job!
on 18 February 2012
These trousers are warm and keep you perfectly dry,they do rustle a little but thats nothing if your warm and dry! i initially bought a pair for my mum,now i have a pair and my mother in-law also have a pair,definately recommend this product for cost and effectiveness.
on 18 January 2014
Parcel arrived ahead of advised date and were well packed. Trousers are on the small side, I am size 10/12 and ordered medium but would only be able to wear thick tights or leggings under the trousers. They are tight to pull on over hips but fit well on waist and hips once on. Good length for me - I am regular length in M&S. The closings at the ankle are strange as they only close up an inch or so, not tight which I would have preferred. These are minor quibbles though as they are well made, are smart looking and very good value for the money.
on 10 May 2012
Fantastic, really waterproof, windproof and excellent trousers, at a fantastic price, have worn them lots and would definately recommend and buy again
on 22 November 2013
The only reason I didn't give these trousers 5 stars is because they are are a little tight over the hips when pulling them on. Just another few cms of elastic would make them a lot easier to pull on. They fit perfectly when on and really do keep legs warm and dry. I wore them this morning to walk the dog and it was very cold and frosty. My legs stayed warm so thank goodness I bought them before winter really sets in! Would certainly recommend them.
on 2 November 2013
Comfortable and waterproof. as I am a size 10 buy a M which will fit better over trousers otherwise it will be a very tight fit. I have now bought a coat as I was so pleased to find something which is actually waterproof
on 30 November 2013
The trousers quality wise were first class, as was delivery and service.
However the sizing of these trousers ,was very small, I had great difficulty in even getting them over my hips.
I can normally get comfortably into a size 16.
The trousers went back.