Tiger sticky text highlighter strips
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Classic|Change
Price:£1.50+ Free shipping

on 17 February 2016
Super idea! I spend hours each day on book research, but was brought up never to mark a book (something I just can't shake I'm afraid). I've tried using sticky page markers but after a week or two they turn into curly messes on the outside of the book.
These little beauties are a peel off and stick revelation. I simply work my way through a book and as I come to a relevant passage, I simply use one of these to highlight the beginning of the passage, which it turn makes them really easy to find if I skim through later to take notes.
Each strip is only half covered in adhesive though, but this doesn't distract from the job it does, each one remains firmly affixed to the page, and the text is easily visible underneath.
These are so useful I've ordered a new batch. The beauty of using this approach is that the book is always saleable as used here on Amazon once finished with, as the books value is not detracted by highlighter pen/ink/pencil marks. When you've finished with the book, each strip pulls off without leaving a mark on the paper beneath. Perfect if you're borrowing someone else's book but still need to highlight text.
Like most cracking ideas, these highlighter strips are easy to carry and quick to use - perfect for anyone who has to crash through lots of text highlighting as they go. Well worth a try at this price to see if they fit your way of working. And far better than devaluing a book you might be able to sell later.
Hope this helps.
on 18 May 2016
Excellent. Exactly what I needed.

Just the right width to highlight a couple of words in a singleline of text; bright colours that draw attention but see through enough to easily read the underlying text; can be repositioned but have enough sticky to stay put.

Much better than using a highlight pen as one can change ones mind and no chance of bleed through to the other side of the page or smudging.

I haven't left them in position for weeks at a time so don't know how removeable they might be at the end and haven't reused them so don't know how many times they could be reused but so far they are performing as well as some very much more expensive ones I tried.

Also, reasonably priced for what are, after all, just little bits of sticky plastic.
on 1 May 2014
Absolutely brilliant! I wish I knew about these before!
I saw them at a friend's house and asked about them - i bought some straight away!
Ideal for highlighting books which aren't yours (e.g. library books) or books which you plan to sell once done, or documents which you don't want to highlight with a pen but need to draw attention/mark a part of it.
I have also started using the wider strips (the normal book mark ones) for highlighting several lines as you end up using a lot of these if you highlight bigger sections.
I like to cut mine to size if there is only a small part I want to highlight.
You can also reuse them as I discovered when i had to peel the ones off a book which I decided to highlight in the end.
on 28 April 2017
I am using these highlighter strips to highlight useful quotes in the text I am studying with my A' level Spanish group. The books are not cheap but these strips allow me to highlight the book without damaging it plus nothing bleeds through to the other side unlike when using a pen or an actual highlighter. Great value for money and my students plan to buy them too after having seen mine.
on 25 August 2015
I've found them useful and reordered more. They certainly save an expensive reference book from having to be highlighted and scribbled. They are quite see through, so helps in colour-coded referencing of important lines. Yes, one end of the thin strips do not have adhesive so may stick out a little, specially near the curved side of a page close to the binding. But that is not too much of an inconvenience. And they do not fall off once stuck in position. If ever you need the book's annotations removed, they can simply be removed and you can get your clean book intact again.
on 8 April 2016
Being a student, I am obsessed with stationery items that can make studying easier and more interesting.

I purchased these strips because I was getting frustrated with not being able to highlight text in library books and was really looking forward to using these strips. However, I was disappointed. The strips are only sticky one end which means the rest of the strip sticks up rather than lie flat across the page. The strips are also quite short, so you'd need around 3 or 4 for one line of text. I also disliked the fact that when I stored the strips in my pencil case the top 3 strips on each pad were dirty and unusable. In addition, the blue and pink are too dark to read the text through.

I wouldn't recommend this item.
on 9 October 2016
Really useful for highlighting quotes in books for revision as you can remove them and it isn't permenant on the book. I also used them on my own revision notes. The colours are nice and bright but still transparent enough that you can read stuff easily, and when they arrive they're in a sort of plastic pocket that distributes them easily.
on 17 December 2015
Avoid buying from Shop Inc. as there prices are inflated, way too much over what you can buy from elsewhere, so do price comparison homework. That said, I've bought this product thrice by now and always in bulk after the first time, because I find it very useful. I have to do a lot of reference work for my university studies and this helps to not damage the book in the long run.
VINE VOICEon 10 January 2015
Perfect for data analysis and highlighting key points. Narrower than the normal size flags these look, to my eye, neater than the wider ones. They stick down well but also don't damage paper in most modern books (can't speak for antique ones). Haven't had a problem with them lifting up on the side where there is no adhesive. Been looking for these for a long time and delighted to finally get them!

Shipping was faster than quoted so very happy with that.
on 18 April 2016
These are great little highlighter strips that are so easy to use, they are much better than using a highlighter pen which on occasions can leak through to the previous page. Only downside is you may run out of a particular colour if you are trying to keep to a theme with the highlighter strips, this aside I still rate them as 5 star and I purchased a second pack to keep the continuity of the colour. The strips are also reusable.