on 8 March 2013
Under no circumstances should anyone buy these. I've worn these for 3-4 days a week for 3 weeks and they are falling apart. I even bought the biggest size to go over my size 11 trainers. The elastic around the bottom has come off both and the other day managed to wrap itself around the pedal so when I stopped I nearly fell into the car at the side of me when I took my foot off the pedal. That particular day it also rained for the first time since I started wearing them. It wasn't heavy rain, I'd say the equivalent to my 8 month old boy drooling on the overshoes for a couple of hours. I cycled for 30 mins. By the time I got to work my feet were soaking wet. These overshoes look good and are easy to put on (the only cons) but they are poorly made and are clearly no good in the wet.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I'm currently in the process of sending them back to claim a refund!!
17 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 February 2015
This is a poor quality item. They feel thin and poorly made to the touch. They looked very ragged after a couple months of regular use. The zipper broke at the back of one of them. They are not at all waterproof though they do a decent job of resisting moderate amounts of water. As other users have mentioned the velcro strap occasionally catches on the pedal which could lead to you falling over. I had a lot of trouble with snow sticking to the velcro at the bottom as well. The velcro strap eventually broke from walking on them too often. I've thrown them away after only a few months of use.

They do look very styllsh and offer some water resistance.

If you're going to buy this product do not walk on them at all. Also, be extremely careful putting them on and taking them off since that's when the zipper is most likely to break.

I've since bought some sealskinz since they felt thicker and better made though I haven't started using them.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 March 2017
They arrived in good time. Easy to fit. However, recently on rainy day, water from puddles seeped underneath it. Thereby wetting my trainers and socks. Not to the extent of if I wasn't wearing them .... but still, I was expecting them to be able to do a thorough job
on 18 November 2013
I bought these as is suffer from cold feet whilst riding, to the point that it sometimes spoils my ride. I chose these ones for their waterproof qualities.

I have just arrived home from my nine mile commute and have found these kept my feet cosy and warm all the way home.

After reading other reviews I ordered a size larger than my shoe size and a good idea it was to, no stretching to put them on and they fit just right. The Velcro fastening and zip on the back are a good idea making putting on and getting off an easy affair.

I can't comment on their waterproofness as it wasn't raining but I will undated shortly as it's guaranteed to in the next few days.

Overall a really good buy and as I ordered on Friday morning and they arrived on Monday morning top marks to the seller too.
on 20 October 2015
Feet are kept nice and toasty. Brilliant fit and they look great. My big concern is that on my very first outing the putter material scuffed prey badly from very little contact and I can't see the lasting very long at this rate. For that price I expected them to be a lot more hard wearing
on 21 January 2016
Nothing is 100% waterproof, but these are at the lower end at 0% waterproof. About as effective as wearing a pair of socks on top of your cycling shoes.
UPDATE: lining at the heels has come away from seams. Zips stuck also.
on 20 May 2013
What more can I say, for starters inside a light fleece lining and on the oustide a lovely rubber neropene covering that 100% has kept the water off my shoes never mind feet on 60mile plus cycle rides. I wear them all the time they even look great a must for any person wanting to take up cycling either for leisure or Race. 5 stars all the way for a great and very nice looking item as well.
on 28 January 2015
These were great for a couple of weeks, but despite them saying they are heavy duty, they are most definitely not. 3 months on, they are in shreds. Buy these, and you're as good as throwing your money away ! Hope this helps others. A fellow cyclist has had some Endura overshoes and he's still using them after 5 years, so that's the route I'm taking.
One person found this helpful
on 5 June 2014
Had to wear these on a wet ride recently and they kept my shoes completely dry. Not a lot of stretch with these but they fit my shoes perfectly a size 46.
One person found this helpful
on 9 April 2013
These are ok overshoes. Admittedly the first day I wore them out I got caught up in a heave rain and sleet shower, they kept my feet dry for an hour or so but with the constant spray off my wheel they eventually let the water through, so by the time I got home my feet were like ice blocks.......If your a fair weather cyclist they'll do, otherwise look at heavy duty ones!! Probably good for the summer.

Also only worn a few times but starting to tear around the seams at the bottom.