Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.99

on 20 March 2011
Maybe I'm partial because I am a big Belieber but seriously this album is amazing. It s inspiring and proves anyone can go from small town boy to doing collaborations with big names. It shows his music can be liked by many not only has he got Chris Brown and Miley Cyrus on here but Rascal Flatts. Give it a go and you may be suprised.
on 4 January 2012
Yep a winner, the Bieber fan receiving this CD was well chuffed and fan or otherwise we have all endured, I mean, enjoyed listening to his dolcite tones!!
on 10 February 2014
Good choice. My friends daughter loves it. The product arrived on time and was as it said on the advertising. thanks very much. One happy young lady here.
on 29 December 2013
my daighter loves this album. its beiber and she wanted it for her collection. although my ears done like it as much as hers
on 29 January 2013
My son wanted this cd as his friends at school were raving on about it, but then he realised he didn't like that much!
on 2 August 2013
This was bought as a present for a teenage girl. It was a great hit!! Excuse the pun. Good value and prompt delivery
on 10 January 2013
this is a must for all justin bieber fans my daughter thinks its great, i would definately say buy it!
on 18 October 2016
I'm in love with this remix album the collaboration with Miley Cyrus is amazing and a great buy
on 13 September 2011
I got this for my Niece as a Birthday Gift she really loves the CD and it never off i would recommend it for all Teenagers.
on 2 November 2014