on 8 June 2012
This is the third book I have read that has been written by L L Bartlett and I have enjoyed
every one of them. They all stick to the plot. Smooth reading.
on 16 May 2013
Nice to see that he is improving his skills and not losing them. Fabulous read and enjoyed the the fast moving pace of this would highly recommend. Loved the fact that the author explained the details surrounding Jeff's abilities so you could actually pick this book up and read it without having to read the first in the series.
on 30 December 2012
Another good book. I had to get this as soon as I finished the first book. I love how Jeff and Richard s relationship is growing, there is some fun banter between them. This is written in a way that you can not help but grow to like the key characters. I cannot wait to get the next book!
on 28 July 2011
There is a quality about the Jeff Resnick series that really keeps you reading. They are not the most complex of plots but definately make for a good read.
on 14 June 2013
The Jeff Resnick mysteries are among the best things I've read this year, and I read a LOT of books! I literally downloaded one after another till I'd read them all. I suggest you do the same!
on 17 March 2015
loved this book thrilling from beginning to end pity I didn't follow books in sequnce ie the next book is Room At The Inn not cheated by death as Amazon say is book 3 when it's book 4
on 25 May 2016
I enjoyed the book but just as seemed to be starting to drag out with not much happening, it all suddenly came to a an end without really ending properly with Richard and Brenda.
on 7 June 2013
I love the way the author portrays Jeff Resnick, I like the relationship between the 3 main characters, and I will definitely be keeping up with the series as they are published.
on 30 January 2014
This was my second read of the series and it kept you in suspense right to the end - sometimes you think you knew the killer and then you didn't - well done for a brilliant read
on 17 August 2013
I have read two Jeff Resnick mysteries so far and have enjoyed them both. I like the way they are written and they really hold my interest. Will read more from this author.