on 17 October 2016
4-4.5 stars
This series has been recommended to me by a few friends so I'm very happy I've  finally read the first book.

The brotherhod vampires are all dark, brooding, hot bad-a$$es (especially Wrath...phew I want more of him!) and I loved that the heroine Beth, was strong but caring. She wasn't afraid to stand up to the very dominant Wrath and say what she thought, she adapted well to the dangerous new world she was forced into because of her previously unknown parentage. There was humour here and I loved the banter between the brothers and Butch, the human cop.
The only thing that let it down for me (hence not 5 stars) were the baddies, the lessers. They weren't bad enough, they were just....lesser! I want to hate the bad guys as much as I want to love the "good" guys, but for me they were a bit flat.
Saying that I did enjoy it a lot and will definitely be reading the next installment.
on 14 January 2014
Everyone kept telling me to start this series and OMG I'm so glad I did. Through Elizabeth and Wrath we are introduced to the world of the vampires and the lessers. Wrath is the blind king asked by one of his 'brothers' to look out for his daughter should anything happen to him. Beth doesn't know that she is half human half vampire and is about to go through the change. Wrath doesn't want to become involved with Beth but finds her hard to resist and an emotional love story develops at the same time as the fight for the vampire survival. A great start to the series will be buying book 2 now.
on 28 April 2017
OMG What took me so long to start this series. It was amazing from the very start and I was sucked right in. T.h Black Dagger Brotherhood are HOT HOT HOT and I can't wait to read more!
on 5 May 2017
Jus couldn't put this book down and I'm gonna download the second one straight away now! Different to what I normally read 👌🏽
on 17 January 2016
I choose this book as it was recommended and truly I did want to like it but sadly I was bored and forced myself to read it till the end loved the characters but found my mind wandering as the story didn't grip me and suck me in.
on 11 February 2013
Have never really read anything "vampirish"/supernatural in the past but picked up a couple of vampire romances a few weeks ago, these lead me onto the Black Dagger Brotherhood. Excellent story, well written, romance quite literally mixed with thriller. Will definitely be reading the series, at least for the time being.
on 10 November 2015
I love them, every single one of the characters in these amazing books. I could get completely lost in the world of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.
on 4 March 2017
Great author,read & series
on 4 May 2017
Very good
on 6 April 2017
Reading the book was fantastic; listening to it whilst driving long distances was a real turn on!