Customer reviews

on 22 March 2015
Probably like a lot of people who have bought this album or who are considering buying it I'm a massive A-ha fan, having all their studio albums and two previous live albums. Whilst not taking away from the 'moment in history' aspects of this final performance, having listened to this a few times now, I'm not sure it adds much at all to the sum total of what I already had.Yes, the songs are great (weren't they always), but the overall performance, arrangements etc. are pretty average. I think they got their timing just about right; it's a fond farewell, thanks for some fabulous songs and great albums linked to great memories guys, but all the seasons move on.....
on 28 April 2011
Having attended one of th gigs for this final tour I thought the cd/ dvd set would be a good way to remember the band as they were.
The live cd is crisp, clear and gives a good representation of the band at their best. The only comment I would make is that the crowd cheering etc is perhaps slighty over done in terms of edited sound production- but then of course its a live album!
The live companion dvd is very good though- great image and sound clarity, with good production and some good additional bib's and bob's from the band members and fans.
If you like A-Ha you'll love it.
nb, best played loud.
7 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2016
Arrived on time. I have not listen to A-ha for a long time, so listening to this bought back a few memories, I also forgot how good his voice was. If you were an A-ha fan I would recommend this cd.
on 19 July 2017
Not as good as expected. We went to this tour in Newcastle and it was really good, but the recording of it wasn't very good.
on 2 November 2013
The perfect end to an incredible career
I truly believe in years to come aha will finally get the recognition they always deserved.
Buy this, your buying one of the best CDs you will ever own and it's a great starting point to anyone who wants to get into the band as all the hits are covered.
on 28 May 2011
My daughter and I have loved Aha, for 25 years and we waited patiently for the last dvd, as we could not bear to go to Norway for the last ever concert there.
It IS a lovely memento but the camera work and general 'putting together' of this dvd is nothing like their great outdoor concert in the park several years ago.
I must admit I was disappointed; not in the band, but in the actual camera work and interviews with the band.
on 26 February 2017
Brilliant band fantastic Cd...Thank you
on 26 April 2017
Good cd
on 15 February 2016
Great good price quick delivery Thanks
on 17 March 2016