on 27 April 2017
Very disappointed in the quality and songs
on 8 April 2017
Love it
on 23 April 2017
all brill
on 26 June 2017
The tracks on the CD that I purchased are incorrectly titled.
on 6 March 2017
Brings back memories great.
This new compilation by Glenn Gretlund and with liner notes by Michael Heatley contains 40 original recordings dating from 1956 to 1959. Disc 1 contains many of her MGM singles and items taken from EPs. Disc 2 is from LPs such as "Who's Sorry Now"; "The Exciting Connie Francis"; "My Thanks to You"; "Country and Western Golden Hits" & "Rock n' Roll Million Sellers". The sound quality throughout is crisp and clear and this will be a most welcome release for the many fans of Connie Francis. Great value...
( See also the earlier Stupid Cupid 2CD set on Not Now released 2009: Nicely packaged and with liner notes by Michael Heatley this 2 CD set has Connie Francis in her debut album, Who's Sorry Now? released in 1958 along with bonus tracks, singles and EP tracks covering the period up to 1958. The sound quality is very good (transfers from record to CD) and it is very interesting to hear her sing songs clearly aimed at the rock n' roll market but titles also that the adults would like. Her debut album is a combination of such songs and with some impressive orchestral arrangements contrasts with the pop material. The running time for this set is approx 89 minutes and 35 tracks. This is a great chance to obtain the early Connie Francis at a value for money price.)
on 11 October 2011
We can definitely recommend this CD. Connie sings with such a clear sounding voice that every song is heaven to listen to and there are so many songs on this double CD to enjoy. This was amazing value.
on 21 April 2012
They decided upon a good play on words with the title ~ but when I looked at the track titles I thought this would be a good one to add to the "Connie" collection ~ AND I haven't been disappointed.

It's "different"~ AND ~ I like it !!
=====
on 2 February 2012
As a teenager in the 1960's this lady was top of the pops then and in my mind still is today. A good quality CD at a very reasonable price - easy listening.
on 3 November 2015
I have been a fan of Connie Francis from my teens as I really enjoyed how versatile she is. These two CDs contain some well known songs and includes a number of songs I have never heard her sing, though I have heard other artists singing them. I am so happy to hear her rendition of these songs, as well some songs I have never heard before. A lovely restful and peaceful afternoon listening to her.