on 14 March 2017
Somewhat sceptical about upgrading my 8 year old Dell studio to keep it going for a little longer, as all indications were that it could only take 4GB of memory. However, as dual core and running windows 7 64 bit I saw no reason why it shouldn't take 8 GB. So I thought I would chance it and Komputerbay memory - although perhaps not a name rolling off the tongue - was "competitively" priced. This type of memory is not cheap anywhere and is not that easy to find. Arrived in timely manner suitably packaged. No problems from word go - installed easily, memory was found by computer and registered 7.99 GB. Have had no blue screens nor any problems at all since installing some 2 months ago. Computer continues to run very well and the extra memory will hopefully afford some flexibility in use. Have added a second HDD loaded with Windows 10 64 bit to have dual boot and extra storage capacity, so the computer should allow me a few extra years of use. Worth looking at if you are considering adding/upgrading memory, even though it is not the cheapest of exercises.
on 9 December 2016
Komputerbay 8GB 2X 4GB DDR2 800MHz PC2-6300 PC2-6400 DDR2 800 (200 PIN) SODIMM Laptop MemoryKomputerbay 8GB 2X 4GB DDR2 800MHz PC2-6300 PC2-6400 DDR2 800 (200 PIN) SODIMM Laptop MemoryThis has increased performance of my Laptop no end I wasn't sure if my Laptop would take 8 GB due to the age of it but works fine ran Memory Diagnostic & no problems found thanks Komputerbay have given my Laptop a new lease of life
on 26 April 2017
I bought these for my aging dell inspiron laptop the ram does exactly what it says works perfectly but sadly due to the age of my laptop only one would work in the laptop but I now have 6gb of ram instead of a tiny 3gb of ram very happy worth buying if you want to upgrade your laptop.
on 19 May 2016
Must say these are just as good as the high end ones you pay a fortune for. I have had no problems with the sims. For the cost I recommend this item.
on 8 May 2017
Thanks for the memories... Has given my oldish laptop a new lease of life and with the sad I also purchased a lot quicker
on 21 March 2017
Bought the ram as the price was right for my needs. Now my laptop is flying, no problems at all with their product on this basis I would recommend them.
on 17 July 2017
Works perfectly in my 2009 MacBook (2.13Ghz model) and has really increased performance. This allowed me to max the system at 6GB and oh boy does it make all the difference!
on 14 March 2017
Good price. Great product. Top marks to the seller.
on 7 March 2017
Good price and service product as described
on 3 August 2017
Easy to install in my super old 2008 iMac - noticeable performance boost.