on 8 February 2016
I bought this purely to slap my phone to the bike and that was it. I didn't expect it to have all of these extra gizmos for it, such as the hands free stereo jack plug and external charger built into the mount. Very good feature if you intend to do 40 mile rides etc, or just ride for fun and listen to music and chat away. The system is very well setup considering the price! If it were a piece of equipment worth over £150 say I would expect it to have wireless features so less cables etc and a boom mic so you can talk while riding at high speeds!

But anyways, very sturdy, if it some how fell off my bike or I dropped it or god forbid i crashed, I strongly suspect the phone would be unscathed, unless by fluke a protruding object struck the front screen plastic layer!!! As for the mount, very nice indeed!! Strong and easy to mount and un clip the device holder from the bike.

My only small "gripe" with this product is the lack of instructions, however it is pretty self explanatory, so for me not a problem, however there are those that require further tuition for such things.
on 3 June 2017
Works really well. I go on a lot of medium distance (15-60 mile) journeys around East Anglia, I only moved here a few months ago so this is really useful for knowing where i'm going! Fits the iPhone 6/6S perfectly. Had this mount for about 4 months now. I went on a 17 mile run last night and got caught in a heavy storm. Roads were rivers and I was completely wet-through (no mudguards either). Luckily, my precious iPhone remained snug and dry in it's (exteriorly soaked) Tigra Sport mount - I was still able to use the touch screen without an too much of an issue (touch ID compatible too!). Don't think there's a better mount for the money available. Half the price of Halfords too!

Pros:
Sleek design.
Secure fit for the iPhone 6s
Good quality materials
Universal mount and fittings
Touch friendly screen protector
Touch iD friendly home button
Headphone/charger slots
Adjustable angle
Easy release

Cons:
When there's nothing in the mount it rattles quite badly, but it can be removed easily.
The screen protector glitches with the touchscreen (as in I wont touch it, but it'll be moving around or pressing buttons on its own).
on 11 May 2017
This is surprisingly stable. Keeps the phone rock solid even when riding over moderately rocky/rooty trails at speed on my hardtail bike. You can't use the touchscreen or fingerprint scanner with the raincover on, but since the S5 is waterproof anyway, this is not an issue for me, I just leave the cover off. Very easy to clip/unclip, it's a revelation to have Strava or Google Maps open while I ride. Got a bargain at 11.99! Highly recommended.
on 2 October 2016
The back cover is light, flexible, and its grip on the bike is rock solid. I haven't taken mine out without using the raincover because 1. I live in England, and 2. I suspect that if I came off the bike hard enough and didn't have the rain cover on, the phone would come out of the case. The back cover just slips on like any other rubber phone case and I can't bring myself to trust its grip alone. The rain cover, on the other hand, is a bit of a swine to get on without popping a corner of the back cover off until you get the knack of it. The two combined have an absolutely solid hold on your phone with pretty stellar shock absorption. I've dropped mine five feet onto concrete in this case and my phone had nary a scratch. The only downside is that your phone won't read a fingerprint through the rain cover, so if, like me, you favour long passwords, just remember to unlock your phone before you get going.
on 14 February 2017
I bought this first, sent it back and bought a GVDV case instead. Turns out this Tigra Sport one is actually better and cheaper even though the case is actually the same as GVDV's. The fingerprint recognition works, the touch screen sensitivity is good and although the case feels plasticky it is robust. It was a fiddle to get the charger cable in when the phone was in the case but it can be fed though and connected before inserting the phone fully. I expected to be able to adjust the angle of the phone whilst riding to view the screen or shoot videos of the road ahead but you'd need to use a tool to adjust. The fact that you can take pictures with the phone still in the case is excellent though.
on 14 January 2016
I purchased this for my father who has a new found love for cycling. He loves this as he can now have easy access to sat nav and changing his music. He previously purchased a cheaper alternative on another website and was less than impressed. This product is far superior to cheaper alternatives and I would suggest this to a friend. This would also fit on any normal size frame and is very adjustable.
on 23 July 2016
Very happy with this; the mount fastens securely to the bike; phone fastens very securely to it and the case is definitely waterproof; something I've proved a couple of times in very heavy downpours. I always use it with both the mounting case and the rainguard on and the fit is very good. You won't go wrong if you buy this.
on 30 September 2016
I've stuck with this make through at least three phone upgrades because it works so well. It's well made, if not a bit bulky, and is great when using my phone as a GPS when cycling. Touch screen all works and you can still plug everything in, take photos etc.

Not sure how it would perform fully submerged in water, through extensive downpours or during extreme mountain biking, I would remove it for that.
on 22 July 2016
Nice allround phone holder. Not as pleasing on the eye as some but it looks ok on the bike and does the job I need. I would give 5 stars had the actually case the S6 fits into had been a little more snug. It is soft and flexible and keeps the phone in place and very easy to pop the phone in and out of. A tougher and more rigid case would be 5 stars.
on 26 July 2016
i like the design of the case, and how well it fits on the bike, can easily use the phone through the 'waterproof' protective casing. however when i first used this on my bike, it did rain heavy, and when i finished the cycle, my phone was soaking, and has now give up the ghost. So if you do buy this cover insure that if there is rain you will have to remove your phone and put it elsewhere