on 12 January 2018
First day of use. Filled it up. It fits everything nicely, many more compartments than I am used to. It feels very sturdy, even a bit heavy when empty. My only concern is with the zippers, not sure how they will hold up (fingers crossed). It fits my Inateck Shockproof Case with my Dell 7577 15.6inch laptop in the Main compartment. The laptop does not fit in the front compartment even without the case, but keep in mind it's 15.6 and very thick gaming laptop.
What I used it with today:
[1] Main compartment:
Thick gaming laptop with thick protective case on it.
Power brick and cord.
Backup winter gloves and backup winter benie.
Small note pad and a pen.
[2] Front compartment:
Two regular size IKEA food containers - one plastic and one made of glass. I can fit at least one more if I need or 3 smaller ones.
First aid kit.
[3] Front upper pocket:
Two sets of keys, nose spray, flash drive.
[4] Front lower pocket:
Wallet.
Document organizer x2.
Some pens.

There is still PLENTY of room in every compartment. The handle seems super sturdy. I am happy with it, and I will add to my review in a month :) I did this review because I couldn't find this info about it. Hope it helps you :)
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 January 2017
Excellent value for money this is my second bag frim this manufacturer... the first one is still going strong in blue fir a different job.
on 13 December 2017
Only realised the other day, when a colleague bought the same bag and placed it next to mine, that mine was over 5 years old, and they still looked identical!

I am a train driver and get supplied a bag by my company. The best one lasted 9 months. So decided to buy my own. I basically used it for 5-6 days a week for 5 years now and still like new.

Superb bag.
on 18 January 2018
Really happy with this. Bought it for fitness and wear it with weights inside. I've got 17.5kg in it and it handles this great. It stays nice and snug against me and the straps are comfy (well, as comfy as they can be with the added weight).
Only negative, as stated in other reviews, is the lack of a chest strap, bit the waist strap copes well and I'm happy with my purchase.
on 23 December 2017
Very durable pack. I've taken it all over the world, never had it questioned when using it as my carry-on on flights even though when fully loaded up it does exceed the stated size limit ("shhhh"). Takes a laptop and action camera gear very comfortably. It's come with me hiking, snowboarding, paintballing and mountain biking and it's still going strong. Only addition I'd recommend is a sternum strap, just helps to distribute the weight better and made it more comfortable on my back.
on 29 January 2017
Built too last been hiking with it and using it as an EDC backpack No sign of wear yet 👌🏻
on 31 December 2016
Really very pleased with this. Exactly as described and what I wanted.
on 22 December 2017
Received this backpack last week and took it with me on a short trip. Seems very good quality but haven't had it out in the rain yet however I bought it more for travelling than hiking. Impressed with the amount of storage in this and it does sit comfortably on my back. I removed the waist straps as I don't really need them for day to day travelling etc.
4 stars for the moment because it is very new. Taking it overseas with me soon so will see how it goes and will update later.
on 10 February 2017
Used it when traveling this weekend, plenty of space and comfortable to carry. Think the gaps between the zips are too big but seems fine when you tie the tags together. Does the job well
on 15 August 2017
Always sceptical of fake reviews I decided to take a punt on this bag
For the price I cannot fault it ,used it for an overnight trip to London
Loads of storage ,made of very tough durable material and well put together,with the bonus of being able to add extra pouches to what configuration you need I will be using this as my daily police patrol bag
Decent padded shoulder straps but would have been nice to have a chest strap ,think it would make an ideal bug out bag or medic bag
A good price and pretty good quality