on 4 February 2013
These pads consists simply of fine crystals that react with your body heat/moisture and this turns the crystals black and hard. I exposed the crystals to heat/steam from a kettle and guess what, the same reaction; also the same reaction with a hot water bottle. The pads are a total scam. I was sceptical before I purchased them and should have gone with my initial feelings about the product and saved myself £10. How can such a product make you feel any different - it's only a placebo effect.
33 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 June 2012
I bought these as I had used them before, however I didn't feel they were as good. I left them on for longer than stipulated but whilst the previous ones turned jet black these were only slightly discoloured and that not all over!
KR
on 29 December 2014
delivery was quick , and arrived in perfect condition. the pads themselves i feel weren't as good as i have tried in the past, i'm on day 5 now and the pads are more or less the same as when i put them on? i will keep at them
on 21 November 2012
used these for three nights and they just looked black the next morning. I don't believe they do anything apart from clean your pores. Do not recommend.
on 29 July 2014
do not buy it....
i repeat DO NOT BUY IT!!
it is a fake these things don't work at all.
it goes black when your foot sweats at night
its the equivalent of putting flour on your foot...just goes yucky by the morning.
I suggest getting green tea.
on 26 April 2015
I feel like they work? I'm no expert but felt better after week of using. My son was suffering with spots (which is unusual) and off colour. Gave him some to use and he to felt better and spots cleared. Bought more to share with him.
on 5 March 2015
These pads are in two parts:
1. The de-toxifying pouches (teabag type) are in very strong plastic wrapping, which have to be cut with scissors or you end up ripping the teabag.
2. Self-adhesive plasters.
on 20 April 2015
Not sure if it does the job, turns black by the morning, not sure if that's good or bad, and ends up a bit sticky, so requires walking on tippy-toes in the morning to the bathroom to wash off (great fun!).
on 10 March 2015
When these foot pads arrived, it felt a little like I had purchased something second hand. No box, no instructions, just the foot pads in a clear plastic bag, and the sticky covering in another separate plastic bag. It is not difficult to figure out how you need to apply these, but a little better presentation would go a long way. When you open up the foot pads from the individual plastic wrappings there is a slight herbal smell, peppermint among other things and you can see the dark powder contents inside through the pad itself. The sticky section that comes with it looks like something you might find in doctors surgery or A&E department, the adhesive on them isn't great and they can move around during the night, I found the best solution was to wear socks over the top.

The first few nights I wore these I found that I slept really heavy and woke up with headache the next day that was virtually impossible to shift. This could be coincidence, or it could be that the pads are actually detoxing which is what caused the headaches. As described the pads had turned brown/black in the morning, when you look at the pads more closely this is clearly down to where your feet get hot in the night, the moisture created turns the pad more transparent, revealing the dark contents, which had also solidified. This didn't decrease with use as indicated in the description and was the same each morning. Upon closer inspection of the pads after removing them, there did appear to be some sort of liquid substance sitting on top of the pad that hadn't managed to seep inside, it was thicker than water/ sweat as it just sat on top and didn't move, it also felt slightly sticky to touch. I couldn't say for sure if this had been drawn from my feet by the pads, or if it was just the heat/moisture reacting with the contents of the pad.

Apart from the initial headaches I cant say I felt any different when using these, the 'detoxing' didn't help aid weight loss which was what I was hoping for. I think it would be very hard to prove or even disprove if they work, I like the idea and would like to think they work, but there really is no way of telling.. That said I would probably give them another go in the future, there is no harm in trying.
on 5 May 2015
Wow these are magnificent. My friend and I had a box each and they did exactly what they said on the box. We are sleeping a lot better and feel calmer and better in ourselves. A great product. Highly recommend them

See one answered question