on 18 November 2013
The raincoat is great in terms of keeping you dry and is big enough to fit over a backpack as well. My only criticism is that it would have been nice if the drawstrings came with an adjuster to keep the hood tight against the wind.
on 16 February 2015
very strong and sturdy and does the job.
on 19 February 2014
This thing was excellent the first time I wore it. However that day was just a bit misty and blowy.

The first time I actually wore this in the rain, I got soaked. Other problems include: The hood slides off, in order for it to stop coming open, you have to close it too tightly to see out from. For me, at 5'4" the length meant it flapped against my knees as I was walking, and any rain trickling down the plastic made my knees wet, in the end I had to walk with my arms out in front to stop this happening. But the worst part was the total lack of any waterproofing. I think this is a spectacular fail for a product that's supposed to offer some cover.

Don't but this if you want to keep dry.
on 29 March 2013
The biggest problem with this item is it's size, it's absolutely massive! something that might well be fine if you intend to use it as a surrogate groundsheet or in relatively wind free conditions where it will just hang neatly but if the wind gets up you're going to be flying like a kite! Folds down very well but I wonder if constant compacting will reduce it's water resistance?