on 22 February 2013
I purchased this cable to attach my new desktop PC to a Samsung 24in HD monitor as my old VGA cable wouldn't allow me to play HD movies from i-tunes or Blu-ray's from the PC.
It immediately connected the devices and picture quality is superb.

I have watched fast paced sports, animation and documentaries with this in place and all have performed well. The cable feels durable, the connectors are strong and overall they are great value.
on 9 June 2016
There's not really much to say here, it's a 3m DVI cable for very little money. I connected it to my 24 inch HD monitor, cranked my graphics card up to maximum resolution, and there were no nasty surprises. The picture was clear and flicker free, the cable is nice and thick, and the plugs are nice and solid. They aren't going to fall apart, and are of a higher quality than the Dell cable that shipped with my monitor but which was too short for me to put my PC where I wanted it.

I brought two of them, and they both did exactly what they were supposed to do, and for a good price.

No complaints, no problems, would but them again
on 9 October 2013
What can I really say about this cable, other than it does exactly what I need it to do - stretch further than standard cables that come with monitors. Not had any connection issues and it's a good price so very happy with the purchase!
on 3 March 2014
I recently bought a DualLink DVI cable from an eBay seller foolishly thinking that all DualLink cables were 1440p compatible, unfortunately it wasn't. I bought this one after reading some reviews and wasn't disappointed, zero problems and 1440p works a treat.
on 26 July 2013
It is a cable and it does what it is supposed to do. No image quality issues or problems with any of the monitors I've used it with and the length is ideal for feeding through an opening behind the monitor into the wall cavity to hide the cable.
on 17 November 2013
Works great at a low price, but be aware the build quality is not great in particular the moulding of the boot is a bit poor. Still I have had no problems with image quality and once its plugged in you forget about the other issues.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 23 June 2011
Good quality cable. I'm using it for my dell u2711 which runs at 2560x1440 resolution, for which most cables are useless. This one handles it without any problems. You can't really ask for more for this price! Overall excellent cable
on 1 April 2013
Product looks well made and did its job running my 27 inch 2560x1440 dual link DVI screen. 3m long cable.
on 31 May 2015
It emerged from its thin, crispy postal sheath like a timid baby snake before pouncing upon my person and coiling around my neck. I had to fight it off with a pair of nail clippers and a bottle of durex aloe vera lube but all ended well.
VINE VOICEon 3 October 2015
This is a good quality cable. I am not sure I get a better picture than a cheaper DVI cable that was not gold plated. But this one was a good price and so far has worked well.

See one answered question