Price:£165.98+ Free shipping

on 23 November 2012
Not sure what I can say; it does what it says and the quality is great and speed is pretty good. The only downside is the cost of replacement toner but if you want the quality of a good colour laser then it's a small price to pay. Great value and good quality printer which I can recommend.
on 5 November 2013
I'm Very satisffied of the quality of impression. And the toners are less expansive that thoose of 9500 série. I recommand this item.
on 9 March 2016
Up grade from an older model.Great printer, on the large side,but ink is well cheap to buy
on 26 February 2014
I ordered this printer on 4th January and it was was delivered in 2 days but it did not have a UK power cable (it had a European) and it did not have a data cable either so it was completely useless to me. The Amazon returns/customer service default settings did not allow me to explain that I only needed cables and I could not find a phone number to ring them so I printed a return label to send it back. It was picked up on 8th January and today 26th February I checked my credit card statement to see I had not been given a refund - I was astonished as I assumed a refund would happen automatically given Amazon's sophisticated billing and payments infrastructure. In their customer support area it says a maximum of 3 weeks but most likely in 3-5 days to get your money back after returning it. Very disappointing all round really. .

See one answered question