Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 10 June 2017
Anna Ternheim, wherever you are, please - I beg you - make this beautiful recording available on iTunes so that we can shower money in you!
on 18 December 2012
I sought this out after hearing it played over the closing credits of Wallender. Haunting and reminiscent of Debussy and Satie in that it sounds like music that is overheard rather than played at you directly.
on 7 December 2011
When on earth is sombody going to relase this in CD format. It's the one song above all others that we're all crying out for to be more readily available on a format differnt to MP3.
on 28 November 2011
Beautiful song! I absolutely love it, reminds me of the Nordic nights, the beauty and melancholy of Scandinavia. Great musicians on this track
on 1 April 2014
I first heard this song while watching Wallander and enjoyed it because I believe it caught the feel of the programme.
on 24 January 2015
I just love Anna Ternheim's singing voice. This song, "Quiet Night" was the theme song used in a Wallander series It breathes Sweden: cold, lonely, sad, like "I'll Follow You Tonight": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99dh7MBysmI.
on 12 October 2014
This is a haunting sort of song that goes very well with the Wallander series of equally haunting films. This is why I got it and I love it.
on 26 August 2015
Mesmerised by the closing credit music and had to get it!
on 3 December 2015