on 6 June 2011
I am a 50 something year old mum to a daughter of 18. It was she who initially watched this series, now I must confess I am hooked. It is not purile, as some would suggest, and is indeed more watchable than some of the other soaps on tv which I could mention. I have to say that this is the only soap I watch (honestly) and I find it compelling viewing. I am so glad it won a Bafta award, it deserves to. The actors and actresses look glam, I know, but at least they care about their appearance which is more than I can say about most 20 something year olds I see around today. Good for the Essex guys and gals. In fact the girls on the show are stunning and attractive. Excellent DVD, worth the money if you are looking for something to truly entertain you.
on 27 March 2018
Good delivery and price.
on 20 June 2011
I liked this dvd, but quickly gave it away after watching it, as its not really something you could watch again and again.
very staged at most times, and i felt sorry for lucy being in the middle. Marks a player, annoyingly hes a guy who thinks he can get away with it and does. lydia can do better than arg. like nanny pat. will watch next series on repeat tv
on 21 September 2014
Was so excited when I received this but when I came to watching the second disc of one if the seasons it was not the second disc but a duplicate if the first!
Didn't want the hassle of sending it back so just went out and purchased that season separately
on 9 January 2013
This again a gift for my other half she missed some of the first serries and so on only seeing the odd one here and there so at this price it was a steal it kept her happy while she could catch up with her new fave show lol.
it was shipped very quickly and well packed thanks again, super service once again.....
on 11 April 2016
Another brilliant series of Towie.
If ur Towie me mad then u will love this series
on 26 September 2015
Skips scenes sometimes whole episodes are ruined due to it
One person found this helpful
on 27 November 2012
Can not really comment too much as it was a birthday present for my sons girlfriend.
Having said that , she was more than pleased to recieve it for her birthday in November.
She was very happy with it.
Product was as advertised, delivery time was excellent.
Thank you.
on 12 April 2017
Daughter loves these dvds
on 27 January 2014
I bought this for my neice but I ended up watching myself! Full of glamour romance and funny too! I enjoyed it! The only negative really was the bad language! I would have preferred it without but it seems to be a way of life!