Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

on 20 July 2017
Not much I can say about this product other than it could have been used in the dark ages as a torture tool!! It is extremely painful to remove hairs with.
In its defence it is extremely well made and exactly as the picture shows ..... however.... unless you have a thing for pain 😉 (each to their own of course) then dont bother!
To use this product you hold either end of the spring by the pretty pink rubber ends. You then bend the spring to an arc and place over the unwanted hair, you gently move over the area of hair you want to remove and then......eye watering pain as the hairs are ripped out!
I kid you not... this is not a beauty tool for the faint of heart.
This is definitely a beauty product that comes under the heading "beauty is pain" haha

Obviously this is entirely my own opinion and others may find it a complete joy to use 😉

I gave it 1 star for the pretty pink rubber handle ends.
on 11 June 2017
Wowchie definitely takes some getting used to especially the top lip, lots of swearing and a little eye watering. Does the job though, no pain no gain
on 18 May 2017
Keeps your face fuzz free.Handy size take it everwhere in your hand bag.No more embarrassing hair.Easy to use and not painful.
on 9 June 2017
Once you master how to bend and roll the spring it really works! Now I can sort out my top lip for free and whenever I need to.
on 29 May 2017
This epilator is perfect for facial hair once you get hang of it as it is fiddly at first to use it but once you know it is so much better than waxing.
on 14 June 2017
It worked surprisingly for how much it costs. The only problem I had was that it didnt have any instructions so I just went on YouTube to see how to use. Besides that it came early and it does what it says on the page. Thank you for this product. It also hurts a bit but its bearable .
on 9 April 2017
It does remove my facial hair but I find it hard to use so I'll be going to the salon for waxing as I have no patience to do it myself.
Promptly delivered
on 23 July 2017
On receiving the little stick in the post and actually wondering how to use it as it doesn't come with instructions quick youtube search later,, and its the best tool to remove tiny hairs around your face without pain
on 20 July 2014
So I've been using this for months now, I didn't need any instruction on how to use it and don't understand the complaints previously posted about this, its fairly self evident how to use it. It does a good job and is less damaging to the skin than epilation creams, and faster than tweezers. It does hurt a bit - but less than waxing, but I dont have to work myself up to it quite as much as if I wax - which requires a real "one two three pull"
on 23 April 2016
It arrived very quickly. I must say it kinda works, but it's a bit hard to get the hang of it. By looking at the instructions you think it's easy but it's not that easy.. I have to go through the same area many times because sometimes doesn't pick any hair at all.