on 9 February 2014
I bought this for mam as part of her Christmas gift and she was over the moon with it, she loved the story line and now would like somemore of the rosamunde pilcher for her birthday.
on 26 May 2014
I really enjoyed this d,v,d. I had read the book and found that it followed the story well..Wish I had seen it prior to Shades of Love as it preceeded that story, but did not detract too much except for the name of the son in law who was Neil in September and Noel in Shades of Love.
on 21 August 2013
Read the book then sent for DVD. Thoroughly enjoyed both, the DVD kept very close to the story line and the casting would have been my choice so all in all a great film which will be watched again and again.
on 20 February 2013
This is a nice film to watch on a snowy day when you can't go out. It's pleasant and easy to follow. I like all the Rosamunde Pilcher films, good acting and pleasant scenery.
on 7 July 2014
What a treat! I had no idea that Rosamunde Pilcher books had been made into movies (other than Shell Seekers). September is my favorite book! I was beyond excited to watch this. The casting was perfection. Each character was as I had envisioned.

I wish I spoke German, now that I know there are something like 200 made for German TV R.P. movies.

I'd better start!
on 10 March 2017
ok
on 26 August 2017
It arrived on time and I watched it immediately. Wonderful story.
on 1 November 2013
great i read book. this book brings book to life and you see the absolute amazing dress mentioned in book and it doesnt disappoint
on 19 December 2013
Interesting DVD a bit dated now but really good to watch. Good s
Tory and excellant cast, worth watching also
on 6 January 2016
This DVD was returned as the person it was bought for already had a copy.