Customer reviews

Songs From The River Vol. 2
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 24 October 2017
Of all her CD’s , this is the one that touches me most. The anoiting on this
specific CD is amazing and quiets everything down in- and outside of you.
Good for soaking and meditating on the Word.
I have already given several to my closest friends. This was also a gift.
on 3 July 2017
Such beautiful relaxing uplifting music.
on 6 January 2016
My favourite of Ruth Fazal's work.
on 8 May 2012
In a world where so much instrumental music is bland and forgettable, Ruth Fazal's music stands out as full of depth and meaning. The feel of this album is joyful and uplifting, though it is never strident or brash. It has a more hopeful feel than Volume 3 of Songs from the River and, as such, is the perfect compliment to that wonderful album.
In terms of the Christian year, where Volume 3 is an album for Lent and Advent, Volume 2 is perfect for Easter.
I find that Ruth Fazal's music is perfect when an atmosphere of reflection is needed and that it often speaks for me when I can't find the words I need.
on 28 January 2014
Can go to sleep irrespective of the day I have had listening to such soothing sounds.
How blessed this saint is to us who need to have such help to relax in His presence.
Easy to meditate on the LORD with this music on as well.
on 11 February 2012
I bought this for my husband,and he loves it! It enables him to shut out the outside world and soak in God's presence - no distracting words,just heavenly violin playing!
on 26 February 2015
Bought for someone else who commented that the music was very relaxing. Pleased.
If unsure, check out the website where you can hear samples.
on 22 November 2014
Brilliant music for meditation. I have used it with all ages in various settings with different groups. Always people say how good it is.