on 7 May 2014
Nice guitar but not the correct image for the item this model is made in Vietnam, and features a different tail piece than the earlier models specs say dual compression bridge with thorough body stringing , not the case it is the same a s a les Paul tail piece.
Very much the same and no doubt will perform well from peavey but I thought by now Amazon would have updated the web pictures and specs....
on 12 December 2014
As above, the tailpiece is mis-described. However I love the guitar. I play it through a Vox Night Train 50 and it sings. Lovely action and no vices that I can find. I had to adjust the pickup hight when it arrived but apart from that, no complaints. I also play a Tele, Strat and a Yamaha SG1000 so I am used to good tackle. I would thoroughly recommend the Peavey to anyone for either gigging or home use.