Customer reviews

on 11 May 2017
Another hit from the Playmobil 123 range. Proves to be very popular with my 2 year old, however I think that the Recycling truck offers a little more with the shape sorting aspect.
on 18 May 2017
You dont get alot of toy for your money but my son loves this so cant complain!
on 14 March 2017
Arrived super quick and daughter loves it!
on 5 May 2017
My son loved this very well Made
on 10 January 2013
Our grandson loved this, he is mad for such toys and this certainly did the trick, a lovely sturdy toy
on 14 December 2015
This is the first piece of Playmobil I've purchased for my son and it is fab! Well made, sturdy and great for imaginative play. I'm looking forward to getting more bits after the big thumbs up my toddler has given it!
on 2 October 2014
Bought for a wee boy who loves his diggers and front loaders. Superb delivery but only downside, and a big one, is you cannot open the box to check that the toy is ok as it is packed in such a way that it would leave the box ripped. Other than that very happy.
on 28 March 2016
lovely toy my son likes playing with his digger, he loves that the man has a hat on (for him this is v important aspect of building)
on 27 May 2016
A simple, well-made digger toy with a Playmobil figure and play block to put in the 'scoop'. Wheels rotate well on different surfaces. Scoop mechanism moves well. As it's Playmobil 123, the figure is chunky and there are no small parts - I happily let my 16 month old play with this. Good value and a nice complement to our existing Duplo/Playmobil play.
on 12 January 2017
Simple toys like this are the best for little kids, my 2 yo son loved his Christmas gifts where this was one of the pack. There are other car toys like this, recommend all ;) I love playing with these... so does my son! eheh... ;)

See one answered question