on 2 December 2016
I am totally amazed at just how good the sound is from these little things. I bought them just to stick on my desk so I didn't have to listen through my phone's inbuilt speakers. I thought they'd be slightly less tinny sounding than the phone but that was all I was expecting, especially for how cheap they are; I could not have been more wrong.

The cable between the 2 is long enough to space them out for decent stereo sound, they are not tinny at all. There is the right amount of base/treble for the sound to be clear and not tinny in the slightest. My only criticism is that the cable from the speaker to the phone could do with being longer. I have the speakers at the back of my desk and have to unplug the phone if I want to skip a track due to the connecting cable being so short. Aside from that they are pretty much perfect.
on 5 March 2017
I had an original (?) X-mini a long time ago and was looking for a cheap small speaker to take on holiday. Opted for this, and it didn't disappoint. Sound quality is ace and having 2 speakers really helps in this regard. Small and portable and a decently long aux wire. Only slight disappointment is the volume. It's loud, but not as loud as I'd expected/hoped. Fills a quiet room but a few external sounds can leave sound being drowned out. About twice as loud as a normal in-built phone speaker
on 25 May 2017
Brilliant for the size, only negative is they can be driven hard if volume is up to high and will sound nasty. But there is plenty of level and good sound if used sensibly. Battery life is very good aswell only charged them once and lasted over a week with occasional use. When they blow up use them as a funky door handle....
on 5 May 2017
Fantastic little product, charge lasts for in excess of 24 hours, I have a two bedroom flat it fills the entire space with music boosts my telly to give a richer deeper sound will buy again, only criticism is the wire you plug into the socket with is a bit flimsy and starting to fray, but I'm rougher than I should be.
on 2 April 2017
Bought in September 16. Even though the sound is acceptable, I found that the cables are quite low duty. Without using it a lot, the cables on mine failed today. Recommended if they are kept at one place normally.
on 22 June 2012
I work from home and I was getting fed up of listening to my music from my laptop through headphones. There is no way I could put up with the tinny noise that came out of my laptop speakers, so I needed some speakers. I read the reviews on XMI X-mini MAX V1-1 and it seems like everyone was shocked at how they good they are.

If I'm honest, I wasnt expecting the sound to be as good as it was. I'm only into my 2nd song using these speakers and thought I should share my thoughts. They're definitely worth every penny. The design & build are excellent.

If want low cost speakers then definitely get these. I refrain from using the word cheap, as nothing about these speakers is cheap.
on 27 May 2017
Fantastic & Amazing and with the other colour i have its great and powerful sound together 10/10 and 5 stars Excellent.
on 22 July 2015
I have a couple of iPod Shuffles, I am so impressed with these, I can now use ear plugs when working in the garden but also listen to Shakin' Stevens while using the computer to write this. I know what all my friends are going to get for Christmas.
on 9 May 2017
This is a very good quality the sound is good and well suitable for a lap top or mobile phone
on 18 April 2017
They're perfect mini speakers for what I mainly need them for-amplifying the sound from my laptop for listening activities in the classroom.
They're also very effective when attached to my smartphone.All in all a great purchase.And they're pleasant to look at!