on 31 March 2015
Bought from Timex Group UK directly for my 10 year old daughter who loved the watch. However after one weeks wear, the crown fell out and the watch stopped working. One weeks use by a 10 year old at school is hardly a 'Marathon' . So it would appear this watch although cheap, is not upto the job the name would suggest.

Its had to be sent back (at my expense) to Timex for sorting under the two year warranty. Lets hope the warranty is more robust than their watch. I'd wished now I purchased via amazon as they'd have exchanged the item.

Please be careful if purchasing this watch, it looks okay, but it really is not upto the job and in my opinion you'd be better of spending a few pounds more and buying something else.
on 29 January 2013
Watch fell apart after 2 days. Very disappointing for my daughter who received it as a birthday present. Shame as it was a nice looking watch
on 21 February 2015
Very nice sports watch. I own them for a several months and they work perfectly well. Only I have to mentioned is the white strap gets dirty and it's very hard to keep it clean. Nevertheless the price is good so I wouldn't buy it again Just for a new fresh look.
on 14 November 2012
Arrived on time and was as expected. I have already worn the watch and it is fine. I wear it to the gym
on 22 October 2015
The wife loves it, never takes it off!! Already been to 30m. deep and survived!!