Size: One Size Regular|Colour: Black|Change

on 23 April 2017
Magically comfortable, especially on a long drive. They're light-weight material, cool and loose fitting. Great idea. I wear them some days, my partner other days, perhaps we should get another pair?
on 8 September 2013
They are cheap and cheerful, given the material I think they should be a little cheaper. If you're looking for a comparative garment, I think Primark clothes would be on par. As they were bought to hide some weight gain I wasn't that fussed.
on 16 October 2013
These are great for lounging about on summer evenings, although they look better with the ruching folded down over the hips than pulled up as a boob tube. They wash beautifully and the fabric is good quality - not flimsy.
on 14 December 2016
Very good and poor
on 29 May 2011
One of my friends bought these and looked so fantastic in them that I thought I'd give them a go. I was a little dubious as they say they fit up to a 16, but I'm a size 18 (on a good day), sometimes a 20 - fortunately they fitted wonderfully with plenty of extra room. Well cut and possibly the most comfortable piece of clothing I've ever worn. My other half assures me that they also look very good! Don't hesitate.
on 15 March 2012
I have these in so many different colours, they are so easy to wear, comfy, light weight and look great. They say fits size 6-16 but im a good 18-20 sometimes a little bigger and they fit me perfectly with space for a bit of expansion!
Every time I have ordered they have arrived quickly. They are truely worthy of more than a 5 star rating. Thank you LIKEMARY for such fantastic products.
on 25 February 2011
There was no size to choose from so i was a bit bothered but it fits perfectly. I love how you can wear it two ways and believe me it looks great both ways. I'm a bit curvy at the bottom so i feel like hareem trousers don't look that good on me (at least the ones i have tried on) but i liked the fitting of this one. A good buy in my oppinion. 5 starts. On the down side, the material is very light so its more of a summer outfit (i couldn't tell that from the picture so just letting ya'l know)
on 2 May 2013
Have put on loads of weight - now a huge 20!
Have been looking for harem pants just like these for ages! Read the reviews about one size genuinely meaning one size - and in this case it is really true!
This does not mean they would not fit someone slim - they would - just that the elastic shirring is so well done it will stretch well - and return to shape
They are well made - beautiful - excellent quality and fabric - really wide range of coulours too.
And the delivery time is incredibly good.
A dream come true! I will be ordering more
on 12 April 2012
I bought a black pair, they're great, lightweight and breathable and no issues with them being see-through :)
they've been washed many times now without fading or shrinking etc. As for the fit, Im 5ft5 usually a 10-12 but more like 14-16 at the mo with a HUGE 9 month baby bump. Can honestly say they ARE one size fits all as the stretchy top band goes around my bump easily without digging in or causing discomfort and there's still room for it to stretch further, the best part being as soon as I take them off the elastic shrinks back like they've never been expanded, the legs are very roomy without making you look like a balloon as some harem pants can. The length is perfect for me but could easily be jiggled up or down for other heights with the stretchy waistband. I've only worn them as pants not as the jumpsuit so can't comment on that, but they are comfy, great quality for the price and very very flattering. I cant praise them enough!
on 13 May 2011
The model is the picture is obviously not very tall as I am 5'9 and thet reach my knee when pulled up and are 3/4 length when worn around my waist. They are really lovely and comfortable though, I might buy some more for the summer as I can see myself living in these for the season :)Cotton Harem Ali Baba Trouser Jumpsuit