Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 9 August 2014
A great idea for a story. A photo is found of a girl and a search for her identity ensues. BUT it's written in such a clunking way. The characters are only two dimensional and their dialogue predicable and wooden. I finished the book quickly as the plot was good, but winced through the writing.
on 31 January 2014
I have read many books over the last year,Don't say a word was by far the best. The characters were interesting,each one introduced clearly. Unfortunately the romance between Michael and Julie not to be,she was right to seek a stronger man,don't want to give the game away. I would really recommend this book,it had romance,humour,intrigue and a great storyline.
on 18 August 2014
Wasn't sure about this one to start off with but having read quite a few of the authors other books which I loved I carried on reading. Kept me completely captivated and never knowing what would happen next. Worth a read.
on 4 February 2014
What a story, this has to be one of the best Barbara Freethy books I have read, exciting, intriguing, mysterious and funny in places. Good twist to the whole story, will not spoil it for any other people. Fantastic writing and storyline,wouldgive it 10 stars if I could A**********
on 8 July 2013
Barbara Freethy is a writer who grips you straight away. Once you start the book you can't put it down! Excellent read
on 3 September 2013
This book had all the twists and turns you could want in a story. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 14 July 2013
A few unexpected twist and turns which kept me enthralled. Would love a follow up novel on how Julia and Alex get on
on 29 July 2013
I enjoyed the first books but hey, choose a theme and work it to death! Ok to while away the time and better than tv!
on 8 February 2013
This is a very interesting and suspense book, wondering what will you read in the next page, a thoroughly good read
on 24 March 2013
This was the first Barbara Freethy book I have read, and I now have every book she has written on my wishlist, so I think that says it all! Don't Say A Word is a brilliant read - such a great story, unique, and very well written. The characters are likeable and the plot gripping - a real can't put down book. Loved it!!