on 25 December 2014
Excellent always got backup charge for my smartphone when out and about. Always handy, as smartphones lose their charge long before nightfall unless you can plug into the mains during the day. Good product
on 26 April 2015
Only used for 1 weekend and worked OK charging my phone up when it had been charged initially via the mains. Took quite a long time to fully charge in the sun but I'm sure it will be fine as a stand-by.
on 2 November 2015
I got this powerbee solar charger for outdoor purposes going to work or out and about the town. It has helped me and my boyfriend massively! I highly recommend this to anyone who's out and about a lot!
on 27 July 2015
Excellent product...charged my phone in no time. Interchangeable - can use with other mobile, easy connection, simple to use all in one format...no more trailing a mountain of plugs - very convenient!
on 18 July 2013
Bought this product with a focus on renewable energy.
well, after 8hours in blazing sun it never reacharged to full levels, it only ever recharges when hooked up to via usb to recharge.
Som, at best, its a spare battery if you have recharged it. if you are hoping to have a battery charge while out in the sun...
think again.
on 3 August 2013
I've only had this for less then a week and found it DOSEN'T recharge my phone despite having the correct connecter, but it does charge my PSP but not my PSVita (possible that it might be because of how different the vita is to other handhelds).

The most dodgiest thing i've found however, is that after being in day/sunlight all day and find out instead of staying about the same or more charge it got LESS charge.

Avoid if you only want a solar charger, because it's more like a battery pack as the solar aspect is pretty useless.
on 6 August 2015
its brill we don't go anywhere without it
on 17 June 2014
did not charge by solar and a full charge off mains just drained it for 10% battery charge useless waste of money
on 20 September 2011
I bought this as I love to take my ereader on holiday but was sick of having to take so many different charges and adapters away with me. This is great as it charges both my iphone and ereader and where I holiday there is no shortage of sun and its great you can pre charge it by USB first before you go to get you started. It would have been great for when I holidayed in a 3rd world country where the power kept going out at least the sun doesnt go out. Great buy and a great price too, much cheaper than others Ive seen around.
on 22 February 2013
This product is fine if you are using it as an emergency power source when you are away from home, having firstly charged it either via your computer or mains. It may be that leaving it out in the sun boosts its charge slightly, but if you are planning on using this device to charge it's battery solely using sunlight, forget it - especially in cloudy blighty! You'll be without a phone for a very long time before it's gathered enough energy to even provide the slightest charge!