Customer reviews

on 3 May 2015
This is the 2nd time I have ordered this t shirt, the first one I returned due to a poorly applied transfer. Upon returning I received an email from Rinsed telling me that if I had washed it the issue with the transfer would have resolved itself.

I thought I would give the t shirt another chance, and I really liked the design, so reordered.

Upon receipt the transfer was again very badly applied, the effect of ironing on a transfer onto a creased shirt. This time I thought I would take Rinsed' advice and wash the shirt..... Now I have a clean shirt with a very badly applied transfer!!

I have attached a photo which shows the pinching on the left hand side.

Such a shame. I will not be ordering from Rinsed again.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 May 2011
Although I thought the image would just peel off after one wash it's still there, but you should be aware that this is a Fruit of the Loom t-shirt with an image that resembles a big sticker on the front, not a shiny one, but a sticker nonetheless. Maybe it'll look better once its been worn in...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse