Colour: Sliver/Grey|Change
Price:£2.42+ Free shipping

on 15 March 2012
Having tried and failed to buy some Ray-Bans online through eBay (lesson learned). I decided that all I really needed was a cheap pair for the summer. Had a look on Amazon and found these.

Arrived quickly, and packaged in a box that fits through your letterbox.

The glasses themselves feel pretty sturdy for a couple of pounds. They are not what I would say 'Full Mirror' as you can still see the eyes through the lenses in bright light, I would say these are 'Semi Mirrored'. For the price, quick delivery as it is fulfilled by Amazon I have to rate these glasses 5 star! Can't argue. If I have any issues I will update.
on 9 July 2012
Cheap, cheerful and they stop the aliens reading my mind. they're also reflective enough so i can look at ladies bottoms and breasts without getting caught! Very pleased with them
33 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 May 2013
cheap glasses for ibiza that are quite durable unless you wear them doing backflips off a pedalo into the sea
on 9 January 2014
I bought the glasses specifically for the "mirror" feature. However, after waiting extra long for them, when I finally got them, they were just ordinary dark shades - no mirror effect at all.

I'm disappointed, since some people wrote good opinions about the glasses.
on 28 February 2014
ARRIVED IN FLIMSY ENVELOPE, BENT ALL OUT OF SHAPE AND ONE PAIR HAD A BROKEN LENS. I WOULD AVOID THIS FIRM LIKE THE PLAGUE AS THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER OR HOW YOUR GOODS ARRIVEAS LONG AS THEY GET YOUR MONEY
on 6 April 2011
Good glasses for the price, they are full mirrored but they are easy to scratch with anything and the included cloth bag is not enough. Taking into account the price of the whole item, and the super free delivery, I am quite satisfied.
on 25 May 2014
I wrote a review before but seems to be deleted. Its a very cheap product i wouldnt waste any time or money on these. I waited nearly and entire month for these and were completely un usable. The lense fell out as soon as i opened the envelope, so the description saying "no frame needed" obviously it is lol. It was scratched and the arms are too flimsy and bent into a circle shape. So i dont advise this product at all.
on 22 November 2011
At the price I didn't expect much but they turned out to be a good buy. They are finished quite well so are comfortable - no sharp edges like on some cheap glasses. The one way/mirrored glass is UV protected and doesn't block out too much light - they do however, scratch easily. The frame is thin making it light but also easy to snap.

I haven't broken them but lost them already - the good thing is at this price I can afford to lose a few :)
on 26 June 2012
ok while they lasted used 3 times kept then in a propper case the next time i took them out the mirror finish had started to come off seemed like spay on mirror finish.
on 4 March 2014
I was a little sceptical about how good these glasses would be, seeing as they were little more than a pound and coming from China. They are, however, brilliant value. They are actually pretty sturdy feeling glasses and don't feel terribly cheap. They are obviously not going to be overly impressive, but they are no worse than what you may buy for a tenner at a flee market, and these are a fraction of the price.
Very pleased, and I would strongly recommend them as a cheap pair of shades.

See one answered question