on 2 December 2012
The French make the BEST fragrances----I kid you not. This I bought as a gift and it is as I remembered it......a strong/warm/deep/masculine scent. You cannot go wrong with this one for a special male friend/partner or yourself. I got it for a special male friend...he loves it! Go on treat yourself or that special someone to a distinct yet classy fragrance.
on 13 February 2013
Ordered this with one supplier of Amazon but they let me down. Was not happy.
Cannot buy this in stores now, my husbands favourite, it's nice but I have smelt nicer.
Ordered this and got it within 2 days in time to give as present. Very small bottle, ordered a larger one since.
on 19 July 2014
Strong, makes me feel very 1980s (in a good way!). I have had both compliments for the fragrance (masculine, sexy) and criticisms (insect repellent!), however I really like it.
Try to find a sample in a shop before you buy as it is quite different, or just bit the bullet as I did at this bargain price.
on 27 July 2014
An attempt at a fresher fragrance that unfortunately doesn't quite work. A lighter set of notes than the classic Lagerfeld but with a chemical undertone that vaguely reminded me of industrial floor cleaner.
on 5 May 2014
Had a lot of compliments wearing this, but it just smells a little bland to me. Bought on a whim due to my love of the original Lagerfeld cologne, 'Lagerfeld Classic', which still smells incredible today, but this doesn't even come close. Disappointing.
on 29 May 2013
A classic,but modern smell, that suits all ages. Has strength and staying power, but is not overwhelming. It's neatly packaged, and the bottle is not too big, so it is easily transportable.
on 19 November 2015
this is for a christmas present.I tried it and like it.
on 21 August 2015
Prompt delivery & pleasant fragrance.
on 2 September 2014
Missus not keen, quite sweet smelling
on 9 December 2015