on 12 September 2015
When these arrived I was disappointed to read they were only for bobbins that use cases. However, don't be put off. I have a sewing machine with a top feed bobbin and used one and it works really well. My bobbin thread no longer "nests" or tangles. It's the best thing to help your thread from snagging. Really worth the money and works wonderfully well.
on 17 November 2012
If you are new to free motion quilting do not make a single stitch until you have put one of these in your bobbin case, it will save both your sanity and your enjoyment of free motion quilting and make the whole process easier with fewer tangles, slipped stitches and broken threads....money well spent!
on 5 June 2015
these washers are fantastic - a great product. I got frustrated with my sewing machine - not any more - perfect stitching now.
on 10 August 2017
Can't say I've noticed much difference using these
on 12 August 2017
Seems to work well. Differently sorted out the rattle I had on my Brother machine, which I was told was natural.
on 26 April 2017
A bit disappointed in these washers they did not work in my Pfaff or Bernina machine.
on 2 July 2016
I've only had a quick go with these but so far they really live up to their name. I often used to get my threads all caught up in a knot at the beginning of my work but these seem to work like a dream, a bit expensive you might think but worth their weight in gold. As I said I have only given them a little try but am so far I'm very impressed with them.
on 16 July 2013
They certainly do the job of smoothing the bobbin movement, an excellent product. I shall be passing on a recommendation to all my friends.
on 29 September 2014
These little washers work a treat and I'm really happy with them. What more can you say but that they do the job they were designed to do.
on 29 June 2013
happy to have found this on line read about it in mag pleasd to findit on line came on time another good job done