on 13 March 2013
This was a cheap upgrade to my Dell Vostro 1500 laptop, which now surfs noticeably faster than before. The original WiFi card was 11ABG only, but I now have access to 11N as well, and this enables faster connection over WiFi.

I was slightly apprehensive about installing it but followed the instructions in the Dell Vostro user manual (downloadable from their website) carefully, and having looked at a YouTube video on the matter, and downloaded the latest driver from the Intel website, I went for it. It was a bit fiddly to connect, but it worked first time.

Very pleased with the improvement obtained for a modest cost. Moreover it was delivered quickly.
on 21 March 2017
Brilliant ! easy to fit, works well.
Thanks
on 21 September 2017
This device is not working properly. After a minute of connection he cannot see any network available. I have to disable/enable to see the network, but again, after another minute the same story is happens. I'm running on a Dell Latitude 6220.
on 17 September 2017
Never ever worked
on 3 November 2011
This product was received promptly and in appropriate packaging. Fitting for my laptop required only connecting the two outer antenna connections (as my Dell laptop only had two wires), and overall was relatively easy to slot into the Mini PCI slot.

Once in and installed the device instantly provided a much stronger signal to my Wireless N router. I had upgraded from a wireless G mini pci card which often dropped out due to distance from my router/thick concrete walls and typically only achieved 1-5 Mbs. Now this device is peaking at 130Mbs and on a bad day drops down to about 39 Mbs. Video streaming from the internet is now smooth and sustainable and overall I would recommend this as a cheap and effective upgrade.
on 17 November 2012
I expected to have some problems installing this card, since that's the story of my life!

However, popping the old card out of my Dell Vostro 1500 laptop was easy, and it was just as easy to pop this new one in. The problem was only getting the antenna connectors to pop on properly - as I said - fat fingers! If not for that, it would have taken under 5 minutes.

When I powered up, the drivers were already recognised (I had previously downloaded and installed the latest Intel drivers), and to my surprise, the card connected to my network without having to re-enter and security details.

It's working well (so far) and I have 4 bars not 2, which is good. It's an old house with solid brick walls.

The item arrived speedily as well, and was well packaged in a Jiffy bag but with the card in it's own solid plastic protector.

No instructions, but if you are sensible you look these up online before you install, which I did.
on 2 February 2012
It's just plug in and go. Windows 7 recognize it immediately. Good price for a good product. All in very happy.INTEL WIRELESS WiFi 4965AGN 802.11N MINI PCI-E CARD NETWORK ADAPTER
on 15 April 2013
I changed the original Atheros card because it would not connect reliably to all the wireless routers that I use. The product arrived earlier than expected, especially when I saw that it had been despatched from Switzerland. It was exactly what I expected but came on its own in a Jiffy Bag with no drivers not the important third aerial. I had downloaded installation instructions from an unrelated website and it fitted into my Acer Inspire One netbook exactly as described. I downloaded the driver software from the Intel website and it worked immediately as soon as the software was activated. I only used the two existing aerials instead of fitting a third to give full "N" connectivity but it does exactly what it is supposed to do, it is faster and more reliable than the Atheros card that was originally in the netbook. I would recommend the company and the device to anbody who needs to change theirs. I marked it down by one star because of the lack of drivers or third aerial, otherwise excellent.
on 27 November 2012
A must have upgrade for laptop users who use their 54G wifi for LAN use ( it is approaching 100MBps ethernet speeds) but users who just use their laptops for web browsing through a broadband router wont really notice any difference.

for taking backups and large file transfers to my NAS, its great.
on 12 September 2013
replaced my old wireless card on a 5 year old Toshiba and has made it much stronger at picking up wifi and much faster at loading pages etc