on 9 March 2014
arrived within time, packaged fine, not bad it needs warmed up on finger before applying and then it goes on nicer, coverage is okay (have quiet dark under eyes) so does not completely hide mine but does better than a few i have tryed, does hide any blemishes, redness and dull under eyes (but not very dark under eyes) really well ......
on 26 July 2013
I have been using this concealer product for qwuite a while now, and find it provides excellent coverage, which lasts throughout the day. It comes in a useful range of shades - (as a fair skinned person, I find shade 2 porcelain to be best, and would recommend this for blondes and natural redheads).
I have found this concealer to work far better than any other I have tried in the past. Hightly recommended.
on 23 September 2014
I've been hunting for a decent concealer for a long time now and found this one was rated quite highly. The reviews didn't lie. The coverage is great and application is easy. I don't need to use much, just pop it on straight over moisturised skin and blend. If I don't have time to do my make up, this is enough to just cover any red spots and it only takes a minute to apply for a nice natural look. Even on dry patches of skin, it works really well. Will definitely buy it again.
on 19 May 2013
I have used these concealers for a few years.
Great for my aging skin with lines and covers extremely well.
Also not greasy like some concealers.
Just love it.
on 6 January 2016
FAR TO EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS VERY SMALL NOT WORTH THE PURCHASE WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!!