Price:£2.99+ Free shipping

on 15 August 2011
This was very cheap, so I got what I paid for really. It broke very quickly and you cannot replace the battery. Also the pupil gauge rubbed off within days.
on 21 July 2012
Received item yesterday and it does not work. Save your money and buy elsewhere! You would think someone ought to check the item works before sending it to the buyer - obviously not.
on 26 May 2013
Brought this pen torch as i needed it for the hospital use, works well and find the pupil gauge useful. Good value for money and would recommend,
on 31 July 2015
Needed a new pen light, as the last one did not survive being washed in washing machine. It arrived soon after being ordered and did not break the bank. So if you are in the medical profession and have to purchase you own pen light, then I would recommend this one.
on 8 May 2014
THE PEN IS EXACT TO PICTURE THE PUPIL GAUGE SIZING IS ON THE SIDE OF THE PEN TORCH, NOTE THIS IS A TORCH ONLY THE LIGHT IS BRIGHT, ARRIVES FULLY WORKING THE GRIP FIT'S EASILY OVER THE POCKET, AND BY PRESSING THE GRIP (SILVER) THIS IS WHEN THE TORCH LIGHT'S UP, GREAT FOR MEDICAL PURPOSE'S AND USEFUL ALSO TO KEEP A SPARE, WELL PRICED RECOMMEND FROM SELLER.
on 5 February 2015
I bought this pen torch but it came as faulty and the replacement torch was also faulty. The first one flickered when i used it for the first time and died. The second one just didnt want to work at all. Do not buy, better off getting from a pen torch from elsewhere
on 24 May 2015
I bought this pen torch to use on my university placement. To use the torch, you push down the metal clip at the top - i have found i need to push quite hard, and use my thumb so i do not lose my grip, to prevent the light flickering on and off. The pen torch is bright enough to view inside of people's mouths but you need to hold it quite close. It is better to use away from bright windows, ideally a slightly darkened room, if looking at pupils. The pupil gauge is very handy and has not rubbed off, despite rattling around in my bag.
on 19 March 2014
I am a first aider for St John Ambulance and I got mine from the seller 'lee smeaton', I use it several times a week since I ordered it in September, and it's lasted ages and has a good shine. I'm ordering several more now for when it eventually does break, it's a decent build quality for the price and not the brightest of lights but I still got far more than I paid for with this product, would definitely recommend.
on 17 January 2014
Product is as described, and works fine, is bright and the pupil gauge on the side is clearly defined.

Just a few comments regarding other peoples experience:

Cannot replace battery: Sadly the design of this pen torch is a disposable one to comply with infection control (that is why i got mine) you can get them in packs of 10 and so forth, I got this one to try it out and I think I will do so in the future.

Gauge rubbed off: I have tried with reasonable force to rub it off and I cannot seem to. Might just be a isolated case.

Not too sure on battery life as I have only done one shift with it but seems ok for me :)
on 16 September 2014
Really disappointed with this as I thought I was buying a pen with a built in torch - this doesn't write a single word. I just about managed to scratch my name onto the back of a bus seat with it. On the plus side though it is excellent at gouging pupils. Not sure why u would want to keep a score but each to their own I guess

See one answered question