Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 3 August 2012
You can't go wrong at this sort of price. I paid £3.05 inc posatge but I see it has been reduced even more.
I am using the case for a Storage Options 7" Excel tablet which fits very snuggly.
If I wanted to be super critical then I could complain that the elastic straps cover some of my sockets and volume and power buttons but this does not stop them being accessed with a bit of stretching out of the way.

With my Excel, the case did want to topple forward when placed on its stand which when placed back as far as the strap would allow, left the tablet almost vertical, but a little flex-bending of the support leg at the back soon allowed me to find a comfortable and safe viewing angle. Although this caused some visible creasing of the rear stand leg it doesn't really matter as it simply press-studs back into place when stored anyway.

A cheap solution to protecting your tablet must earn this little cheapy 5 stars
on 20 October 2013
I was a bit sceptical at first with the price being so low but have had any doubts removed when I received the item. The quality is of a good standard and it fits my tablet almost perfectly. ( One of the securing elastic straps partially covers the on / off switch but is easily moved to access it. ) There is no opening for the forward facing camera but that is not an issue for me as I didn't buy the tablet for taking photos I only use the rear facing camera for video calling on Skype. ( The cameras were very basic anyways. ) In any case it would take all of 5 seconds to remove my tablet from the case should a need arise. All in all very happy with the item and the seller got it to me before the estimated delivery date in fact it arrived well before date given which is always appreciated.
on 20 December 2012
I bought this to fit a 'Cloudnine Neuropad Simplicity' 7" tablet.
The tablet just about fits, although it does move around within the elastic corners, and can easily fall out if you don't position it carefully. I wouldn't trust it to be safe if I were out and about...
The build of the case is very poor - feeling like cardboard with a 'fake' plastic coating on the outside and fake velvetish interior.
The closure tab does not lock in any way - it's just a loose tab that flaps over and tucks under a loop on the front.
The stand on the rear does have a popper to keep it locked to the rest of the cover, but is so tight it only closes if you remove the tablet from the case completely and push from both sides of the case.
The worst think is that the speaker on my tablet is on the rear, which means that when it's in the case I can't hear anything!
I'd avoid this case like the plague, if I were you. Save your money and buy something of much better quality.
on 12 September 2012
This was bought for my NAT PC 7" tablet which fits sufficiently well into the 4 elastic straps (although the top right strap does cover the 'on' button.) Build quality is basic but ok - mine has slightly rough stitching and what appears to be excess adhesive on one of the straps. The exterior appearance is good however.

It appears to be robust enough to provide good protection for the tablet and the stand works well. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a cheap solution to protect their precious tablet - I suspect that my tablet would survive a drop onto the floor whilst in this case but almost certainly would not without it.

Worth the low price - looks good when closed. Pay more if you want high quality.
on 11 August 2012
Now I don't know if it's just a problem with mine, but I found that the elastic on one of the corners was not stitched on in the same place as every other one, and because of that, my tablet (M009S model) occasionally falls out of the case.

Also, the elastics cover the Power button, the earphone port and the AC port on my tablet, so it's not exactly ideal when you want to listen to music, or you want to charge the tablet, or even use the tablet with the case on.

Overall, the case is somewhat good, and it's ideal to use if your going out and about and want to keep it in your bag, but it may be a little frustrating for everyday use, so I wouldn't recommend it if you plan on using it for everyday use.
on 14 June 2013
I bought these covers for my 8 and 6 years olds who have 7" andrios tablets. After my 8 year old had broken his first tablets screen, I wanted something a bit more protective than a neoprene sleeve. So I ordered 2 of them . They came relatively quickly and do the job. Having taken advice from a previous customer, we have keep the small padding that came inside the cover and placed the tablet on top of it. This ensured the elastic at each corner fitted a bit more securely. All in all for the price does the job and provides a bit more protection for the screen.
on 1 September 2013
The case allows the tablet to be put in & out very easily while reaching the buttons on the side of the tablet too no problem. The touch screen can be used extremely easily & the stand at the back allows it to be placed in mutliple places therefore relieving the strain having to sit certain ways puts on the neck & back. It is leather feel therefore makes it more durable in regards to spills etc & the catch makes sure the case can securely remain closed when needed yet easily be opened when its wanted.
on 2 August 2012
I bought this for my daughters CloudNine Neuropad2. It's a great price and I thought it would be ok for a 6 year old to carry her tablet around safely.

The Neurpoad didn't fit and was consistently in danger of falling out so this rendered it useless.

I like the fact other reviews here are fair about the quality of this product. It's cheap to start with so you don't expect a high quality item and to be honest, it's not a looker.

The returns policy is fantastic so thank you Amazon for making this an easy to remedy mistake.
on 3 June 2013
The case arrived within a few days,quicker than the estimated date. I did not know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. It was well packaged, and fits my Versus Touch tab, 7" perfectly. It is very sturdy and I suspect will give good protection to my Tablet. I would have liked somewhere to safely store the stylus, but other than that it is excellent. Obviously for a leather case you would pay far more than this, but I have also looked on the high street and even for 'Faux leather' they are twice if not three times more expensive, so I had nothing to loose, I would certainly recommend, Excellent Value, looks good, great supplier, great Product, Happy Customer!
on 20 August 2012
This is cheap for a reason, its is totally rubbish. Its is supposed to fit a seven inch tablet but its a inch bigger all round so the tablet just falls out. Its supposed to be leather look, that is if leather look is stiff cardboard like. Would return but the sellers wants me to pay the postage and wants a 20% restocking fee which is against the distance selling regulations and lets be honest who's going to bother to send back when you have to pay postage and a 20% fee on a item that costs £2,95. If this item was in the 99p shop I wouldn't buy it. My advice pick something else.