Long Handle S/S coffee or ice cream spoon set of 6
Colour: Silver|Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 18 June 2015
I have received my spoons today & am very disappointed. Please before you order these spoons realise that they are fine for stirring a tall drink or for reaching coffee, mayonnaise etc from the bottom of a deep jar but they are definitely not suitable for eating from. The stainless steel is not finished around the spoon edges & is very sharp & jagged, they really would cut your mouth/lips. I'm not exaggerating, I just wish I had seen the reviews of people saying exactly the same thing before I bought them, sad but false economy.
37 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2016
Bought as a gift to go with other coffee and drinks machine items, bad idea these where, some of the spoons had a black residue on them and the are very very sharp on the edges, hurt your fingers and mouth, we don't use them much and i guess after a while husband will throw them, i did complain about these was offered a refund if i retracted my negative feedback!! Not like the picture, these look nice and shiny without rough edges!
8 people found this helpful
on 18 March 2017
The spoons are a health hazard and are not fit for the purpose as sold/described: totally unsuitable for eating from as could cause injury.
This is because they have an appalling finish with: pitting to surface/rough sharp edges with metal fragments/strands..incomplete/irregular filings.
Certainly cheap but definately not cheerful!
So whilst I appreciate a bargain these do not tick the boxes.....would not recommend
5 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2016
Very sharp jagged edges, not properly finished. Very disappointed. Not worth the petrol to return them as they were cheap. Get what you pay for! I should add, the handle shape is slightly different to the main image too. They main image shape matches some that I already have and these are very different.
5 people found this helpful
on 4 March 2016
I've had these for about 2 years now although I haven't used them frequently, I have used them quite often. They have not yet shown any signs of rust. It is true that some of them are slightly rough at the edges, but I don't think they are so rough that they would cut me (maybe I am wrong, but I have not yet had a cut or any problems). I think they are a bargain for the price and I cannot get myself to deduct a point because of this, or even if they do begin to rust in the future because for the price I can always order another set! Also, you should be able to finely sand the edges to make them slightly smoother (I will definitely try this)
on 19 December 2017
You can play the spoons, eat your ice cream Sunday's or do both if you prefer with theses long handle spoons. Comes in very handy when you can't reach that last bit that always hides in the corner of the glass when your eating your yummy chocolate honycome Sunday or any other Ice cream Sunday's you might like.
review image
One person found this helpful
on 3 February 2016
I bought 2 sets of these spoons because we have tall cups which make it hard when trying to find a lost small spoon in them after making a drink. I'm really pleased with them and don't use my others at all now, no scalded fingers anymore. A friend bought me some tall latte glasses and these are perfect for them. Recommended to anyone with tall glasses or cups.
on 17 May 2016
Excellent value for money. The amount of metal present is the minimum to do the job. The spoons flex and would bend without much effort so you wouldn't let children eat ice cream with them, but for reaching the bottom of a coffee jar they are ideal. Particularly pleased that there are no rough edges on the spoons to catch your tongue.
on 5 September 2015
You get what you pay for? Well this is it right there. The long handles were rough and it's the thinnest of stainless steel I've come across.
I would say pay a few more pennies and get something better quality.
on 15 February 2018
Good price, but delivered 1 day later than promised, which for that period, caused a little concern, as to weather, they would, in fact, be delivered at all. Thanks.