Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

on 19 May 2017
Bought as a present for a one year old who loves it, great bundle, great price and versatile for any doll.
on 6 May 2017
I bought this for my granddaughter (age 4) to go with a dolls highchair for her birthday. Not yet played with but I know she will have great fun "feeding" her dolls and Melissa & Doug can always be relied upon for great quality - best price on the Internet.
on 13 February 2016
A gorgeous feeding set for "Big Dolly". My granddaughter will love it.
on 24 March 2017
Lovely little set very happy with it and arrived quickly
on 1 December 2013
A lovely little set to add to any little girls doll collection

i bought this for my niece for xmas and i'm sure she is going to love it
all working perfectly well boxed and packed well

great deliver just the next day no waiting no hassle

will buy from again
on 14 April 2014
This is another great product by M&D
It has everything in it a little girl could need to feed her dollies
on 2 September 2013
This hasn't been played with yet so I will update after..
However, Mama's had a play. So far I like the feel of it. Chunky and robust enough to last. The bib is tiny though. My daughter has the my little Baby born (32 cm) and it just abouts fits on her. The juice and milk bottles will be the big winner with the disappearing liquids!
on 27 June 2014
My two year old granddaughter is enjoying her Melissa & Doug Time to Eat Feeding set, which she uses with her multiple "babies." As always, I appreciate the quality of Melissa and Doug products for well-made and non-toxic toys that are durable and last for years.
on 4 May 2013
It looked good in the picture but looked like something i would purchase from a market stall. The bottles are great fun for a child and having the orange juice and milk to choose from helps with imaginative play.
on 10 June 2013
I bought this for my neice as she loves playing with her dolls, she is just two but quite advanced for her age and knew what it was for as soon as she opened it, I personally thought it was slightly over priced for what it was but she liked it, I remember having the feeding bottles where the liquid disappeared, classic! Still entertaining at 35!

See one answered question