on 30 March 2017
Good first baby doll. Nice soft body and easily cleaned plastic arms and legs and face.
on 22 May 2017
smaller than I thought but cute
on 7 June 2015
My niece loves this doll and so do I. Arrived promptly and we fell in love!
on 3 April 2017
Recommended
on 27 February 2016
Lovely little doll, ideal size for a 3 year old. Would recommend as very happy :)
on 26 March 2015
This was Christmas gift for our granddaughter aged 2 and she enjoys playing with it.
on 20 December 2013
This dolly was exactly as advertised, a suitable first baby doll for a younger girl. She has a nice face and her eyes open and shut well and she is the perfect size for a toddler. Our grand daughter of two loves her and she is the right size for her to carry, cuddle and push in her pushchair. A lovely gift.
on 7 March 2015
Received with so many smiles and hugs. Could not have chosen better.
on 16 July 2013
Every picture I've found of this doll shows her with either a dummy or sucking her thumb. I hadn't noticed this until she arrived and then although still quite cute, her mouth being designed to receive dummy etc doesn't look right without it. I thought it gave her rather a dumb and hard look. I have sent the doll back and ordered another but I took a pic so that others can decide before ordering, if I manage to get it on the site.
review image
22 Comments| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2012
This doll is petite but big enough to wear medium size doll's clothes. We didn't want a huge doll taking up lots of space and she is perfect! She is excellent quality and her head and limbs, although made from plastic, have the appearance of porcelain. She has a lovely soft body but it is heavy enough to make our little girl feel like she's holding a real 'baby'.
We looked at several dolls in the same price range and none were as good quality. I'm planning on buying this doll again for our niece when she's old enough. Very satisfied customers! Would highly recommend.
22 Comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question