Customer reviews

on 1 September 2011
I must rate this stamping set as average. The concept is very good but the whole set is smaller than one imagines. The stamps are nice but very small. A young child would have difficulty crayonning in the vehicles and road signs. Maybe more suitable for an older child. Fewer but larger stamps and pads would make this a more acceptable toy.
on 20 June 2017
Kids love using stamps when doing art stuff. The ink does dry out quite quickly and the stamps produced are quite small and delicate making it difficult for younger children to appreciate, or colour in etc.
Good present to give/recieve though.
on 7 April 2014
Melissa & Doug stamp sets are really lovely! They are so fun for the children to use (I have four children and they all enjoy them!). We have a huge collection of them now. The only negative is that the lovely wooden presentation box they come in doesn't come with a lid.....if it came with a lid I would have rated it 5 stars! The delivery was brilliant however, very speedy and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Thank you for a smooth transaction.
on 18 May 2016
A beautiful stamping set, bought for a 3 year old but seems too good to open! the bright pictures are inspirational to children and helps their creativity. The ink is good quality and also lasts if kept properly.
on 31 December 2014
Great little set. The stamps are a decent size for my 4 year old to hold. My only criticism is the lack of a lid. Once the outer cellophane packaging is removed, the box is completely open and none of the items are secure so unless you store it flat somewhere safe, you'll no doubt lose the stamps.
on 2 February 2016
Lovely little stamper set for my grandson, he love's doing painting and art things, this would give him a few Hours of fun until he's had enough of doing art time to do other things.
on 20 June 2016
The kids love these stamps, really well made and sturdy, easy for little hands to grab on to and make pictures, ink easily wipes from surfaces where it's not supposed to be.
VINE VOICEon 28 October 2013
We have really enjoyed these stamps, which are durable and useful, but we've had it for a few months and the pad is pretty much out of ink. i don't know if we can buy a new one, but i think they should be sold separately. I'd give this a 5 star if we'd bought it without the pad.
on 6 October 2017
Cheaper than other places great fun
on 11 June 2015
A lovely gift for any little boy. Says suitable from 4 years plus but I would say suitable from 3 years plus. A great way to make a picture without having to draw. Just stamp away!