on 4 January 2017
Beautiful wooden toy. I brought this for my 2 year old as a Christmas present as he loves shapes and shape sorters. Beautiful painted, quite heavy and larger than I expected, which isn't a bad thing. The quality is very high - I only gave 4 stars rather than 5 as my son doesn't seem to be interested in it!
on 12 January 2016
These look great on the internet, however they are not very good quality, they are made in China and the wood is not finished very well. Disappointed, had I purchased this in a shop it would have been returned.
on 4 January 2013
Some of the finish on this isn't as good as I expected - little bits of glue showing. But that aside the toy is as i expected - great for helping little ones to recognise colour, shape, size and order.
I don't often buy new toys (NCT sales,charity shops, and boot sales all the way)and spent a little more on this than I would have liked, also I had not seen one like this before, - as it was for christmas - and overall im happy with it :))
on 14 January 2013
More advanced than others and nice for teaching colours too. 2 and a half to 3 year olds will love it
on 4 December 2013
I bought this for my 14 months old. She loves it. However rather than using this as intended, she likes to stack the blocks on top of each other. Then she topples them over and repeat all over again, she will be at this for a long time, concentrating really hard. I am sure eventually she will use this like it should but she is having fun.
on 1 January 2013
This one worked great. Putting the shapes and colours together was not much of a challenge for a two and a half year old but the added hight dimension was enough to get him thinking. Easy to store and transport. A safe and appealing toy that was well received.
on 11 August 2014
Good product. No lid but kept on a high shelf and not mixed in with the toys this shouldn't be a problem. Not sure that the Orange/red, blue/indigo, green /Lime is a good idea as it confuses younger children. Fast shipping.
on 8 June 2016
I love the geometric shape shorter, colours are fab but the quality isn't what I expected. All the shapes are pieces of wood are crudely glued together instead of solid block pieces!!!
on 24 December 2013
Sorting set - good value, looks well made and should last a long time, arrived within the expected delivery date window, and my nephew is very happy with it!
on 8 October 2016
Bought this for my daughters first birthday and she loves it. She hasn't quite figured out how to put it together yet but she really enjoys taking it apart!