Customer reviews

Colour: Pink/black|Size: 12-18 months|Change

on 19 May 2017
This is not at all as advertised! It does not unfasten all the way so that you can lie it flat, there is only a zip at the back of about 6 inches. And not does it fit. I ordered 12-18 months for my 14month old son...it actually fits my 4 year old nephew!
on 26 April 2017
It did come up bigger than I expected (had to get a size smaller when I don't usually have to) but the product itself is very good quality and worked perfectly.
on 26 June 2016
Great quality, easy on, nice design, wore well, washed well too.
on 26 July 2017
Good fit and does the job
on 3 March 2017
i love it
on 20 December 2010
This wetsuit is perfect as it does not restrict your baby's arms & legs. Keeps them lovely and warm in a local swimming pool (which is often below 30 degrees)... I have now ordered both 0-6 & 6-12 mths and would recommend this to anyone taking their baby swimming regulary or just now and then
on 28 December 2010
I bought this for my 6 month old son as we were going on holiday. It keep him warm in the pool. Great buy for the money.
on 24 May 2012
Bought this for my 4 month old son after a few swimming lessons where he would not relax in the water and was clearly cold. The wetsuit was delivered really quickly, is of good quality and really easy to put on/take off. My son relaxed in the pool, was noticably warmer and much easier to hold in the water. Highly recommend this, and will definitely consider buying the larger size if the cold is still a problem.
on 1 March 2011
My 6 week old baby wore this when we took him swimming for the first time, it really does keep them warm and so easy to put on a wriggly baby
on 13 May 2011
Excellent product. Very reasonably priced and easy to put on and take off. Kept my 3 month old warm in the swimming pool and helps them to float too. Would recommend.